Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dang, this thread took off and I can’t keep up haha. If anyone here is coming from Northern CA, Gold Country Broncos will be convoying up from Sacramento. We have a Facebook page (Gold Country broncos) with a event set up on the featured section if you wanna hook up to head up with a group. Moab is a good time
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang, this thread took off and I can’t keep up haha. If anyone here is coming from Northern CA, Gold Country Broncos will be convoying up from Sacramento. We have a Facebook page (Gold Country broncos) with a event set up on the featured section if you wanna hook up to head up with a group. Moab is a good time
Lookin forward to meeting you guys! I live in WI, but my Dad lives in the bay area. Anybody coming from great lakes area wana convoy I-80?

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm leaving Sac on Sunday going to Green River for the night on the trails Monday see you all there.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My group is coming from Oklahoma, so we decided to hit Ouray to Telluride via Imogene Pass on the way to Moab. We’re getting pumped!!
Oh yea! How fun! On my list to do those! 💛🐴❤

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be arriving on 5/1 so will miss any runs on that day. I'll just be getting home from Sand Hollow with the buggy on the 24th, then turn around and leave for Moab on the 30th with the Bronco. I'm meeting a few other non Bronco friends on Fri the 6th, and leaving the 10th. I'm very open on what to run. Would do a Top of the World run one day, that's one trail that I haven't done. Also don't mind leading Moab Rim, Hell's Revenge, Poison Spider Mesa, and Cliffhanger if a trail leader is needed. Looks like plans could be hard to make too far ahead since no way to know what the Safari is going to run until we get there.

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My group is coming from Oklahoma, so we decided to hit Ouray to Telluride via Imogene Pass on the way to Moab. We’re getting pumped!!
"Stay Pumped" per Ferd I mean Ford!

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be arriving on 5/1 so will miss any runs on that day. I'll just be getting home from Sand Hollow with the buggy on the 24th, then turn around and leave for Moab on the 30th with the Bronco. I'm meeting a few other non Bronco friends on Fri the 6th, and leaving the 10th. I'm very open on what to run. Would do a Top of the World run one day, that's one trail that I haven't done. Also don't mind leading Moab Rim, Hell's Revenge, Poison Spider Mesa, and Cliffhanger if a trail leader is needed. Looks like plans could be hard to make too far ahead since no way to know what the Safari is going to run until we get there.
Hi, goatman2 i'm diffidently up for Hell's Revenge, Poison Spider Mesa I think we wait for the Bronco Safari to post the run's and go a day the trails open or just take a shot at it. This is my second time in Moab and would like to run the more difficult trails, I can tell you have been there before and would follow you recommendations and experience. I am so looking forward to this trip, oh ya.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really wish I could go this year, but it's not going to work out. I've been a regular in Moab for 20+ years, but I've missed 5 straight years which sux! If I was going I would definitely do Moab Rim with the goatman - great trail and once you get to the top, there's a short hike to some petroglyphs, which is pretty cool. Hells Revenge is always a good one to do early in the week to get acclimated to slickrock. I hope y'all have a great time and everyone gets home safely - I'm looking forward to the reports and lots of pics.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely considering 2024. With Super Cel East being so close, I just can’t squeeze both in this year.

Yamapro

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is what they are communicating for trail ride sign-ups on their Facebook page:
936DA751-0324-4F88-98EA-B1889CDF695F.jpeg
That actually was me asking. I just found this on the forums so I’m catching up on my reading. I’m already registered and look forward to seeing everyone in May! We are actually getting in a Moab warm up trip next week…
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.