Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So my Ford dealership is receiving all 32 Broncos for the Moab Off Roadeo location. Well, today they took delivery of several of them!

If you live in/near Grand Junction, CO you can stop by and look at them. They have one set up in the showroom to sit and look in.

Side note, if you have a Bronco that has a front license plate bracket, they are really easy to take off. They are clipped in.

7024AD6F-67C8-4A58-AAB9-DEBF1F29E5F3.jpeg

3DF7956D-3BBB-40CD-BA30-F0AC32D65291.jpeg

6EC9497F-BE87-4FFF-BBAD-E2C523B9F267.jpeg

C235A6C4-C888-4D2B-A28C-CB65CE9A8D26.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like all of the non-squatched badlands they have. Those were my favorite to drive at the Austin offroadeo.
I haven’t seen the non-Sasquatch badlands until today! They seem just as capable as the Sasquatch and just as big!

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So my Ford dealership is receiving all 32 Broncos for the Moab Off Roadeo location. Well, today they took delivery of several of them!

If you live in/near Grand Junction, CO you can stop by and look at them. They have one set up in the showroom to sit and look in.

Side note, if you have a Bronco that has a front license plate bracket, they are really easy to take off. They are clipped in.

Ford Bronco Moab Off-Roadeo Broncos Begin Arriving C235A6C4-C888-4D2B-A28C-CB65CE9A8D26

Ford Bronco Moab Off-Roadeo Broncos Begin Arriving C235A6C4-C888-4D2B-A28C-CB65CE9A8D26

Thank you for the pics. Nice!
Were you able to determine the exact location for the training course? Are preparations underway? If so, any pics?
In New Hampshire where I live, we believe we know the location for the Northeast site and this week I hope to gather pics.

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you for the pics. Nice!
Were you able to determine the exact location for the training course? Are preparations underway? If so, any pics?
In New Hampshire where I live, we believe we know the location for the Northeast site and this week I hope to gather pics.
I do not know where the exact course is going to be. I am hour and a half away from Moab but we are the larger dealership so we are getting the fleet in. Definitely post pics of the location when you get them!

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe I missed it, anything definitive on NE site? I am trying to cobble together a long weekend trip, main attraction was:

http://www.saratogaautomuseum.org/rareair

Then GF realized Woodbury Commons was en route from Philly, kill me now but hard to argue with the logic. If we could Bronco while up north too that would be even better.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wait, haven’t delivery reports shown that it’s drilled/screwed to the painted strip area below the grille

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wait, haven’t delivery reports shown that it’s drilled/screwed to the painted strip area below the grille
My sales person clipped it off and clipped it back on in front of me.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe I missed it, anything definitive on NE site? I am trying to cobble together a long weekend trip, main attraction was:

http://www.saratogaautomuseum.org/rareair

Then GF realized Woodbury Commons was en route from Philly, kill me now but hard to argue with the logic. If we could Bronco while up north too that would be even better.
We have no official confirmation from Ford regarding the location or opening date for the Northeast Off-Roadeo. However, many Broncos are being delivered to Laconia, NH. Rumor has it the location will be at/near Gunstock Resort in Gilford, NH. I suspect work must be underway and I would also suspect it could open no later than 10/01/21. All speculation on my part. If all goes as planned, I will drive to Gilford tomorrow and look around. If I see anything of interest, I will take pics and report back. Fingers crossed!

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rumor has it the location will be at/near Gunstock Resort in Gilford, NH.
Thanks! I've got a facility nearby (45 miles south) could perhaps combine a work trip with Bronco boondoggle.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wait WHAT!?!?!?

PICTURES PLEASE? 😲🔥💪
I’ll have to go back, but yeah! I felt underneath and he looked with me and there were no bolts. The only bolts were where you mount the license plate! Should be super easy to rip off. I know I am when mine comes in in the next few weeks

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Likewise, there are even drill divots prefabbed onto the body.

My assumption is the dealer still drills these holes and the lisence plate assembly has a type of quick connect mechanism.

If that's the case I'm still not interested, no holes shall be drilled by my dealer.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm REALLY hoping they announce the opening date of the Moab location this week. I'd love to start booking some time off and get things prepped to head down.
Sponsored