Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you bought a new Bronco and haven't yet gone to the Off-Roadeo, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! This was the most fun I've had in a long time, and I learned so much! Even if you already have some off road experience, I think you'd still enjoy it. And especially if you're new, you have to go. My ladyfriend was a little bummed out that she couldn't (we felt it was a little expensive just to have her ride along at $500), but getting to do it solo was a real treat, as I got to be in the lead Bronco. Our guide Jason said there are times when there are 11-12 Broncos in a group, and we were lucky to only have four. It made for more personalized guidance from Jason. I'll definitely be back to Moab (it's only a 3 hour drive for me), and if I can scrounge up some money, I'd really like to hit the other three Off-Roadeos, as we were told each one offers something unique and a but different off road focus.

Got to meet a couple other cool Bronco folks while there, but can only remember Kim and Nate from Alaska, specifically (@LucytheBronco, if you're on Instagram).

Anyhow, it was tons of fun, and you really really need to go if you haven't already.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to attend one, but unfortunately they don’t have any Off-Rodeos in Canada and I don’t feel like driving that far to one. We have plenty of off-roading spots up here That will have to do.

Looks like you had a great time though.

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to attend one, but unfortunately they don’t have any Off-Rodeos in Canada and I don’t feel like driving that far to one. We have plenty of off-roading spots up here That will have to do.

We flew in to Vegas for the weekend to attend their Nevada one, worked out perfect.

OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You could fly. The Off Roadeo provides the Broncos. You can't actually use your own.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You could fly. The Off Roadeo provides the Broncos. You can't actually use your own.
I'm also lazy and don't see what I couldn't accomplish here. If I happen to be in the area, I'll sign up. Not going specifically to do this though.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you bought a new Bronco and haven't yet gone to the Off-Roadeo, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! This was the most fun I've had in a long time, and I learned so much! Even if you already have some off road experience, I think you'd still enjoy it. And especially if you're new, you have to go. My ladyfriend was a little bummed out that she couldn't (we felt it was a little expensive just to have her ride along at $500), but getting to do it solo was a real treat, as I got to be in the lead Bronco. Our guide Jason said there are times when there are 11-12 Broncos in a group, and we were lucky to only have four. It made for more personalized guidance from Jason. I'll definitely be back to Moab (it's only a 3 hour drive for me), and if I can scrounge up some money, I'd really like to hit the other three Off-Roadeos, as we were told each one offers something unique and a but different off road focus.

Got to meet a couple other cool Bronco folks while there, but can only remember Kim and Nate from Alaska, specifically (@LucytheBronco, if you're on Instagram).

Anyhow, it was tons of fun, and you really really need to go if you haven't already.

Awesome video, Nate! Thanks for sharing this with the Bronco community.

OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What day were you there? I was there on 11/3/23 and it was a once in a lifetime experience that I'd like to do a few more times. Jason and Tyler were great guides and I learned a lot of info that I did not expect or never though of. They are super enthusiastic and upbeat. I definitely gained a lot of confidence in myself and the Bronco. My only regret was that I didn't stay longer for the campfire, telling stories, and smores. I could talk all day about the Bronco, accessories,etc. but my wife didn't want me to get any more ideas for ways to spend $.. lol

OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What day were you there? I was there on 11/3/23 and it was a once in a lifetime experience that I'd like to do a few more times. Jason and Tyler were great guides and I learned a lot of info that I did not expect or never though of. They are super enthusiastic and upbeat. I definitely gained a lot of confidence in myself and the Bronco. My only regret was that I didn't stay longer for the campfire, telling stories, and smores. I could talk all day about the Bronco, accessories,etc. but my wife didn't want me to get any more ideas for ways to spend $.. lol
I was there on 28 October! I'd absolutely go back if I could come up with the money.

Sponsored

pharmerrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was there that same day! Jason was great at teaching both choosing lines and spotting for others. Same issue though, had to leave before the end. Definitely worth it!

I was there on 28 October! I'd absolutely go back if I could come up with the money.
So...already looked at that. $2,000 to be a repeat participant. Looking to compare to any other similar Moab experiences but doubt there's anything similar. Jeep rentals limit you to milder trails than we did with our guide and...it's a Jeep. Not sure I'll be forking over that much anytime soon.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So...already looked at that. $2,000 to be a repeat participant.
A shortened experience without the morning demonstrations and meals can be had for $750. Still over priced IMHO. But you can always buy another Bronco and use that to get another "free" off-rodeo.

OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was there that same day! Jason was great at teaching both choosing lines and spotting for others. Same issue though, had to leave before the end. Definitely worth it!

So...already looked at that. $2,000 to be a repeat participant. Looking to compare to any other similar Moab experiences but doubt there's anything similar. Jeep rentals limit you to milder trails than we did with our guide and...it's a Jeep. Not sure I'll be forking over that much anytime soon.
Yes, I really didn't elaborate very well in my post or video what, exactly, Jason did a great job at, but you hit the nail on the head. He was easy to talk to and ask questions of. In hindsight, I should have been paying a lot more attention (and asking for specific guidance) on spotting in particular. He spent quite a bit of time explaining lines and why to take them. Really a good dude to have along.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really!? What model and color Bronco were you in!? I’m glad I wasn’t the only one that had to leave ugh. The entire setting and experience was a much needed escape from the grind. The trail we took had such a variety of different terrain. Some rock crawling but also higher speed Baja type runs. It was only my third Moab trail but had more variety then the two previous trails I went on in Moab.

Yeah my wife and I rented a Honda Talon, which cost $600. We did hells revenge and fins and things. After completing them on a utv I’d be overwhelmed driving my Bronco on those trails because of the motorcycle and utv traffic at this point. There just isn’t much space or a way to turn around. With more experience I’d probably do it. Just not yet. I think driving a utv is a good way to scout trails. I already have other trails on my bucket list for next time. Chicken corners, onion creek, and shaeffer trails.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really!? What model and color Bronco were you in!? I’m glad I wasn’t the only one that had to leave ugh. The entire setting and experience was a much needed escape from the grind. The trail we took had such a variety of different terrain. Some rock crawling but also higher speed Baja type runs. It was only my third Moab trail but had more variety then the two previous trails I went on in Moab.
Sponsored