Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Daniel Godwin is who I talked to, he’s a sales rep there. That’s great that they don’t come from the factory like that, but he told me they HAVE to install them like that before sale by law. Maybe if we have an alternative for the dealer, they can use that instead before sale?
I have no clue what he’s talking about. I was told by my salesperson he would not have it installed and leave it in the vehicle.
Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have no clue what he’s talking about. I was told by my salesperson he would not have it installed and leave it in the vehicle.
Maybe I need to talk to your salesperson then? I’ll be irate if they drill through the body on my Bronco and it’s not mandated by law.

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Daniel Godwin is who I talked to, he’s a sales rep there. That’s great that they don’t come from the factory like that, but he told me they HAVE to install them like that before sale by law. Maybe if we have an alternative for the dealer, they can use that instead before sale?
Also, you have to take into account those are fleet vehicles and are going to a different state. My mother was even able to request that the bracket was not added to her Mini Cooper when picking it up in Denver.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else feel like these off rodeos are gimmicky? You know it won't last longer than maybe 2 years. Just seems like a waist of money and resources. Put all them flannels to work on the assembly line.
Simply put, no. BMW hasn’t sold *me* a car with their autocross days but they’ve sold them to my friends more than once from my glowing recommendation. Same with Mazda and the rev it up. These are what’s the secret of *faithful.*

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Colorado statute 43-2-202

The owner shall attach the number plates assigned to a self-propelled vehicle, other than a motorcycle or street rod vehicle, to the vehicle with one in the front and the other in the rear. The owner shall attach the number plate assigned to a motorcycle, street rod vehicle, trailer, semitrailer, other vehicle drawn by a motor vehicle, or special mobile machinery to the rear of the vehicle. The owner shall display number plates during the current registration year, except as otherwise provided in this article 3.

Onus is put on the owner of the vehicle in Colorado to adhere to the plate rules, not the dealer.

Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Colorado statute 43-2-202

The owner shall attach the number plates assigned to a self-propelled vehicle, other than a motorcycle or street rod vehicle, to the vehicle with one in the front and the other in the rear. The owner shall attach the number plate assigned to a motorcycle, street rod vehicle, trailer, semitrailer, other vehicle drawn by a motor vehicle, or special mobile machinery to the rear of the vehicle. The owner shall display number plates during the current registration year, except as otherwise provided in this article 3.

Onus is put on the owner of the vehicle in Colorado to adhere to the plate rules, not the dealer.
Thanks for that!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Moab Rodeo? Subject of thread? Keep seeing this updated hoping to find some news only to read it's about license plates still.

Tons of other thread for that.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Moab Rodeo? Subject of thread? Keep seeing this updated hoping to find some news only to read it's about license plates still.

Tons of other thread for that.
I'd love to know the timeline until it opens, really want to got put to one before the fall.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd love to know the timeline until it opens, really want to got put to one before the fall.
Same here but I read that the summer is darn hot so I put in for either spring or fall months only..so If I can't catch the fall, it won't be until next year spring for me.

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Heard the rumor of these at western slope Ford in Grand Junction. We had to stop by on our way out of Moab. We found these out behind the wash bays!

Video on the gram link

00776782-CD9C-41CE-B124-B6A9FF3615B5.jpeg

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservations are open now!

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just stopped by Western Slope and they have a 2 door Badlands in now!

Ford Bronco Moab Off-Roadeo Broncos Begin Arriving A84AAF77-073A-44F0-A0A5-295E7F9D2CA4

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Registered for the Off Roadeo event at Moab on 10/22. Unfortunately there wasn't any availability at the Red Cliffs Lodge, Ford's recommendation for lodging.
Sponsored