Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope you find one that isn't too marked up! My dealership said they are marking up any FE that is abandoned by $20k!
Ya I know my chances are pretty much garbage, which is fine, and I can't really fault dealers for that...

Wish I could find someone who's still trying to decide on 1 of their 2 orders and goes the non FE route, and also isn't insanely greedy haha! Wouldn't might paying a realistic premium, but some of these are getting outrageous that I see...

If anyone knows anyone, let me know but I promise I won't hold my breath ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya I know my chances are pretty much garbage, which is fine, and I can't really fault dealers for that...

Wish I could find someone who's still trying to decide on 1 of their 2 orders and goes the non FE route, and also isn't insanely greedy haha! Wouldn't might paying a realistic premium, but some of these are getting outrageous that I see...

If anyone knows anyone, let me know but I promise I won't hold my breath ;)
Definitely man! I hope you find one too!

GrabberBlue

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anybody else feel like these off rodeos are gimmicky? You know it won't last longer than maybe 2 years. Just seems like a waist of money and resources. Put all them flannels to work on the assembly line.
Ford via the Ford Performance Racing School, formerly the Ford Racing School has been offering classes for 10 years now to Raptor, Boss 302, GT350, GT500, GT, ST and RS owners.

The Off-Rodeo generates immense amounts of hype for the brand, provides an experience to Bronco owners and teaches owners how not to be the next viral YouTube sensation by trashing their Bronco.

Wmneill

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the pics. Nice!
Were you able to determine the exact location for the training course? Are preparations underway? If so, any pics?
In New Hampshire where I live, we believe we know the location for the Northeast site and this week I hope to gather pics.
Awesome! Ive been wondering where it was going to be ,hopefully they open it soon. We need somewhere on this coast to go lol

Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm REALLY hoping they announce the opening date of the Moab location this week. I'd love to start booking some time off and get things prepped to head down.
Me too! Hopefully it’ll cool down before then too. I’m hoping that the course includes a trail that I’ve wheeled with my XJ so I can get a feel already for the difference.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Awesome! Ive been wondering where it was going to be ,hopefully they open it soon. We need somewhere on this coast to go lol
Another truck load of Broncos arrived today at Irwin Ford. I believe they now have well over 25 with more coming. Things are happening fast!

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like all of the non-squatched badlands they have. Those were my favorite to drive at the Austin offroadeo.
Day 1 I drove the 2 door Badlands and was impressed and pleased. This was important since that was what I ordered and I'd never driven off road before but want to get into the hobby.

Day 2 I went with the Base Sasquatch for the (lack of tech).

It was great. Both were great to drive and I was impressed with what I could do in it since it was my first time doing this kinda thing. I cannot wait to get my email and then the wife will start planning some out of state trips!

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just stopped by in person and was told they are customer deliveries and not for the Moab off-roadeo?

Last edited:

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Doesn’t feel good being the party pooper. Haha

Hopefully the guy I talked to was mistaken!

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn’t feel good being the party pooper. Haha

Hopefully the guy I talked to was mistaken!
I think he was mistaken. I don't believe any dealers, even high-volume ones, are getting that many Broncos in at once.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Off Rodeo site says the Moab Basecamp is walking distance from the Red Cliffs Lodge. That's a fair distance up 128 from Moab on the east side of Arches. I'm not sure exactly where the trails will be but there are plenty of established trail systems in the area that could be used. They're all BLM land though, and using public trails would be a departure from how the Austin event is being run.

If they were going to use public trails in Moab, my money would be on Onion Creek and Dome Plateau.
I just went out to WS Ford and gave them a look. Salesman said they were for Moab. OP's pictures are better than mine so I'll omit that. I got to see A51 and a BB grill in person, nice. I actually prefer the base lights particularly the rears, the LEDs have a clear plastic cover that looks odd and maybe prone to fade/fog.

I hope the Off Rodeo is on private land, but alas, most decent terrain around Moab is on public. I just hate to see public trails torn up testing TTA and Baja Mode. Too much of that happening already with ATV's/UTV's and hot rod rock crawlers ....and yeah...GET OFF MY LAWN!! :(

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just went out to WS Ford and gave them a look. Salesman said they were for Moab. OP's pictures are better than mine so I'll omit that. I got to see A51 and a BB grill in person, nice. I actually prefer the base lights particularly the rears, the LEDs have a clear plastic cover that looks odd and maybe prone to fade/fog.

I hope the Off Rodeo is on private land, but alas, most decent terrain around Moab is on public. I just hate to see public trails torn up testing TTA and Baja Mode. Too much of that happening already with ATV's/UTV's and hot rod rock crawlers ....and yeah...GET OFF MY LAWN!! :(
Plenty of sand up on Dome they could play around on. As long as they stay on the trail. I doubt the speed runs will be a thing in Moab though. Can't blast through a public trail without worrying about turning a corner to find a random vehicle sitting on the trail.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
DAMMIT I was just in Grand Junction 2 weeks ago!! Thanks for posting can't wait for pics

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are still there if you have time to go! They haven’t gotten all 32 of them yet
Sadly, I'm back in Oregon already. Darn, just missed them!
Sponsored