First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, that brings back memories of my 5th Gen Bronco. I was passing a line of semis on the left in snow up in Snoqualmie Pass one evening and they all decided it would be a fun time to swerve left. I wound up on a barricade and that thing never drove right since. As long as it's more polite than that, I'll be good! :LOL:
Your Bronco is the fraternal twin of mine on order. (Same but 2-door). I promise it will be more polite than that. More like crazy horn honking, wild waving and pointing to the side of the road. šŸ˜„
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I havenā€™t seen the non-Sasquatch badlands until today! They seem just as capable as the Sasquatch and just as big!
You have any more pics of that velocity badlands?

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Doesnā€™t feel good being the party pooper. Haha

Hopefully the guy I talked to was mistaken!
He was. Iā€™ve looked in the system and looked at the sheets. They are not for sale. Mine is the first to be delivered for customers at this Ford. Donā€™t know who you talked to but they are definitely wrong.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm in Rifle, but I am going to try and swing by in the next couple of days. Any of them in Cyber Orange that you noticed?

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Side note, if you have a Bronco that has a front license plate bracket, they are really easy to take off. They are clipped in.
Seriously? I though they were screwed into the front fascia.

Is it just with the modular bumper or is this with standard bumper as well?

MrHatt

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my Ford dealership is receiving all 32 Broncos for the Moab Off Roadeo location. Well, today they took delivery of several of them!

If you live in/near Grand Junction, CO you can stop by and look at them. They have one set up in the showroom to sit and look in.

Side note, if you have a Bronco that has a front license plate bracket, they are really easy to take off. They are clipped in.

7024AD6F-67C8-4A58-AAB9-DEBF1F29E5F3.jpeg

3DF7956D-3BBB-40CD-BA30-F0AC32D65291.jpeg

6EC9497F-BE87-4FFF-BBAD-E2C523B9F267.jpeg

C235A6C4-C888-4D2B-A28C-CB65CE9A8D26.jpeg
Anyone know the dates of Moab?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the pics. Nice!
Were you able to determine the exact location for the training course? Are preparations underway? If so, any pics?
In New Hampshire where I live, we believe we know the location for the Northeast site and this week I hope to gather pics.
That answers a few open questions that I had. Thanks.

If you find anything more, will you start an unofficial Northeast Off-Rodeo thread?

Although, a trip to Vegas is sounding interesting too. Can you do two off-rodeos? ha ha.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That answers a few open questions that I had. Thanks.

If you find anything more, will you start an unofficial Northeast Off-Rodeo thread?

Although, a trip to Vegas is sounding interesting too. Can you do two off-rodeos? ha ha.
You absolutely can do multiple roadeos, you just have to pay for the additional ones (unless you reserved multiple Broncos). You'll get a free Roadeo per reservation.
I've asked their support about it, and you'd just end up paying the normal registration and attendance fees.

Sponsored

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you didn't have an FE would you get a Badlands without Sasquatch? I dropped from an FE to a Badlands and have been wavering on Squatch.
Most of the Badlands in my group at Off-Rodeo were non sasquatch but had upgraded wheel and mud tires. The trainer said the BFG's and stock tires could do everything we did on trail- That's why I'm sticking with BFG's and stock rims/wheels

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wait, havenā€™t delivery reports shown that itā€™s drilled/screwed to the painted strip area below the grille
Wait WHAT!?!?!?

PICTURES PLEASE? šŸ˜²šŸ”„šŸ’Ŗ
Ford Bronco Moab Off-Roadeo Broncos Begin Arriving 5C98CB65-8B08-4401-8830-0AA1D3A5299D

I was just at Western Slope Ford looking at the Broncoā€™s and talked to Daniel Godwin, a sales rep that works there. He told me the front license plate bracket has to be installed by the dealer before sale, and that the holes through the body come pre drilled?! Surely hope heā€™s wrong

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

5C98CB65-8B08-4401-8830-0AA1D3A5299D.jpeg

I was just at Western Slope Ford looking at the Broncoā€™s and talked to Daniel Godwin, a sales rep that works there. He told me the front license plate bracket has to be installed by the dealer before sale, and that the holes through the body come pre drilled?! Surely hope heā€™s wrong
Ford Bronco Moab Off-Roadeo Broncos Begin Arriving 5C98CB65-8B08-4401-8830-0AA1D3A5299D

Buddy, I donā€™t know who youā€™re talking to but they are very ill formed. Yesterday when I went there, there were no holes in those Broncos. I even posted a thread of my conversation with my salesperson there. They are to be drilled at the dealership. There were no holes on those Broncos when I got there. Also, they just pulled into the dealership when I got there so there would be no time for them to mount the plates. If you look at the pictures I posted and this frame from a video I posted you do not see any drill marks in the same bronco.

8F7CCF67-237D-4829-8C6E-1F4AB73DC18D.png

D64F62D3-2031-4BE9-AB58-F76F7709CECB.png

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Buddy, I donā€™t know who youā€™re talking to but they are very ill formed. Yesterday when I went there, there were no holes in those Broncos. I even posted a thread of my conversation with my salesperson there. They are to be drilled at the dealership. There were no holes on those Broncos when I got there. Also, they just pulled into the dealership when I got there so there would be no time for them to mount the plates. If you look at the pictures I posted and this frame from a video I posted you do not see any drill marks in the same bronco.

Ford Bronco Moab Off-Roadeo Broncos Begin Arriving D64F62D3-2031-4BE9-AB58-F76F7709CECB

Ford Bronco Moab Off-Roadeo Broncos Begin Arriving D64F62D3-2031-4BE9-AB58-F76F7709CECB
Daniel Godwin is who I talked to, heā€™s a sales rep there. Thatā€™s great that they donā€™t come from the factory like that, but he told me they HAVE to install them like that before sale by law. Maybe if we have an alternative for the dealer, they can use that instead before sale?
Sponsored