Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

somehow I always got the same base saslands, no one seemed to want it, and I absolutely freaking loved it. could you tell me what I was missing?
Sta-bar disconnect and the little extra articulation actually made a big difference. We definitely missed it when we had the 2 door sasquatched outerbanks on our 2nd day.
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Were you able to determine the exact location for the training course? Are preparations underway? If so, any pics?
I do not know where the exact course is going to be. I am hour and a half away from Moab but we are the larger dealership so we are getting the fleet in. Definitely post pics of the location when you get them!
The Off Rodeo site says the Moab Basecamp is walking distance from the Red Cliffs Lodge. That's a fair distance up 128 from Moab on the east side of Arches. I'm not sure exactly where the trails will be but there are plenty of established trail systems in the area that could be used. They're all BLM land though, and using public trails would be a departure from how the Austin event is being run.

If they were going to use public trails in Moab, my money would be on Onion Creek and Dome Plateau.

graavy1999

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sta-bar disconnect and the little extra articulation actually made a big difference. We definitely missed it when we had the 2 door sasquatched outerbanks on our 2nd day.
Gotcha, yeah I had the disconnect and the Sasquatch, match made in heaven for sure

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Off Rodeo site says the Moab Basecamp is walking distance from the Red Cliffs Lodge. That's a fair distance up 128 from Moab on the east side of Arches. I'm not sure exactly where the trails will be but there are plenty of established trail systems in the area that could be used. They're all BLM land though, and using public trails would be a departure from how the Austin event is being run.

If they were going to use public trails in Moab, my money would be on Onion Creek and Dome Plateau.
I did not know that! Both would be sick areas to have them. I know where Red Cliffs Lodge is!

Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the pics. Nice!
Were you able to determine the exact location for the training course? Are preparations underway? If so, any pics?
In New Hampshire where I live, we believe we know the location for the Northeast site and this week I hope to gather pics.
At the Texas event they mentioned that the New Hampshire location was at a ski resort. Hope you can get pics!

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did not know that! Both would be sick areas to have them. I know where Red Cliffs Lodge is!
They did mention that the Moab event would be on public trails. Vegas event has its own 1200 acres to play on and the New Hampshire location is at a Ski Resort. The Texas event was definitely an original event and location that will hopefully be used for a long time!

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just checked the Off Rodeo page and there are still no dates for Moab. Texas appears to run into September. It would be logical for Texas to close before Moab opened; that is assuming its next. I don't get why Ford would deliver Broncos to sit around for two months before the event. It doesn't seen logical. Wait, it's Ford.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked the Off Rodeo page and there are still no dates for Moab. Texas appears to run into September. It would be logical for Texas to close before Moab opened; that is assuming its next. I don't get why Ford would deliver Broncos to sit around for two months before the event. It doesn't seen logical. Wait, it's Ford.
Pretty sure all four are going to be year-round simultaneously. The Vegas location already has its Broncos.

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

These Broncos will be PDIed and then sent to Moab as soon as the full fleet is here, so all 32 Broncos. I doubt they will sit out there for long. I know my dealership has been talking about the Moab location a lot recently, especially with the fleet showing up here

Sponsored

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, Blue! Hope to see you in Moab. I'm up in the SLC area and my

My Badlands should be around in a few weeks here in the SLC area, too, go to build on the 19th. Hope to see you in Moab some time!

Thanks for posting - sounds like Moab will be a reality soon!
Also in SLC here, at Super Ford downtown no build date yet. What dealer are you with and what’s your build if you don’t mind me asking?

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody else feel like these off rodeos are gimmicky? You know it won't last longer than maybe 2 years. Just seems like a waist of money and resources. Put all them flannels to work on the assembly line.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure all four are going to be year-round simultaneously. The Vegas location already has its Broncos.
I hope this is true. We wanted to go to Moab and it looked like it was going to be in the Fall and conflict with football season. My kid plays college ball and we were wondering how we would plan so many trips then. After the season would be great.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also in SLC here, at Super Ford downtown no build date yet. What dealer are you with and what’s your build if you don’t mind me asking?
Ken Garff West Valley Ford. I started at LHM but didn't get a good feeling from them, so switched prior to ordering. Frankly, the guys at West Valley have been fantastic to work with. Bret is going to call me when it goes on the train and we'll take care of all the money stuff before it arrives so on the arrival day, I can just go over there, put my signature on a couple of forms, and drive the heck out, because that's what I will be wanting to do that day. :cool:

4D badlands, 2.7, soft top, tow, lux, cactus grey

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else feel like these off rodeos are gimmicky? You know it won't last longer than maybe 2 years. Just seems like a waist of money and resources. Put all them flannels to work on the assembly line.
Thanks Chad for that insight. I don't see them lasting forever but I'm looking forward to going.
Sponsored