Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Heading to Moab next week. Two door Base Sasquatch all stock. Already did Off Roadeo last year. Took my Bronco on Dome Plateau, Wipeout Hill/7 mile rim, and Hurrah Pass. Looking for recommendations for 2-3 more. I’m thinking of doing Top of the World, Fins n Things, and maybe one more. I don’t have rock rails. Any suggestions or thoughts on these two trails?
Sponsored

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are doing Fins and things , do hells revenge. Both are Great trails for stock rigs. If you want to check out some arches, do Tower Arches trail very simple a lot of high speed sand and ends a a cool arch

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, definitely Fins and Things, and I agree to do Hell's Revenge which you drive past to get to Fins and Things. If you want to do Fins and Things or Hell's Revenge, then I would highly recommend Poison Spider Mesa. Fun and some spectacular views. A couple of extremely nice drives are going west on Gemini Bridges trail and then looping south down Long Canyon. The other one is going down Shafer Trail, from the top of the rim right before the Canyonlands NP Islands in the Sky entrance gate, a fabulously scenic drive down switchbacks off the rim onto the white rim shelf and then back to Moab.

Of course, my favorite Moab trail is Moab Rim, but you probably should have rock rails to do it.

Smurph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 76 Bronco, 2008 GMC SIERRA2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got back from Moab. My wife and I have a 2 door badsquach, and our friends have a 4 door badsquach. We did poison spider, hells revenge and top of the world. I would definitely suggest top of the world. The easiest way back down is the right side of the loop. All three were great and we didn’t have any issues on any of them with the 2 door. I was a little nervous about the wheel base as most seem to have 4 doors in this area, at least on YouTube, but the 2 door was great
Don’t think you can go wrong with whatever you choose
Have fun Moab is a blast

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gemini Bridges and Long Canyon
Ford Bronco Moab Trails recommend? 20210427_120812
Ford Bronco Moab Trails recommend? 20210427_142901
Ford Bronco Moab Trails recommend? 20210427_143109

Ford Bronco Moab Trails recommend? 20210427_125503

Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fins and Things, and Shafer Trail
Ford Bronco Moab Trails recommend? 20210428_154140
Ford Bronco Moab Trails recommend? 20210429_153120
Ford Bronco Moab Trails recommend? 20210429_143256

Ford Bronco Moab Trails recommend? 20210428_153803

MTDewX8

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great timing. im going to the Rodeo this friday and will play on sat in my own bronco. thanks for the thread start as its giving me ideas. im solo, but im sure there will be plenty of people on the trail.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool topic.
We have a group coming up there late March of next year.
So far the plan is to split up White Rim trail into a 2-day event, camp roughly halfway in.
The third day is completely unbooked for any trail, looking hard at Fins or maybe Chicken Corners.
A few Squatch-enabled vehicles in the group, but a few non-Squatch as well, so keeping it fairly low-key on the technical aspect.
Suggestions on other trails in the area that might offer up something cool?

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool topic.
We have a group coming up there late March of next year.
So far the plan is to split up White Rim trail into a 2-day event, camp roughly halfway in.
The third day is completely unbooked for any trail, looking hard at Fins or maybe Chicken Corners.
A few Squatch-enabled vehicles in the group, but a few non-Squatch as well, so keeping it fairly low-key on the technical aspect.
Suggestions on other trails in the area that might offer up something cool?
I think chicken corners would be good. We did the first part out to hurrah pass on our last day but had to cut it short and not finish to chicken corners because of timing. To hurrah pass was very easy but beautiful.
Ford Bronco Moab Trails recommend? 1668105642800

Cygnusx1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne; Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heading to Moab next week. Two door Base Sasquatch all stock. Already did Off Roadeo last year. Took my Bronco on Dome Plateau, Wipeout Hill/7 mile rim, and Hurrah Pass. Looking for recommendations for 2-3 more. I’m thinking of doing Top of the World, Fins n Things, and maybe one more. I don’t have rock rails. Any suggestions or thoughts on these two trails?
We did Top of the World, Hell's Revenge and Poison Spider a few weeks ago. Had a great time. 2 Door Badlands Sas. If you have the 2.7 I would definitely get the crossmember skids. And, get the tranny skid and rear shock mount skids. Asfir has all those but they are available from a number of vendors.

Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fins n Things
Kane Creek
Klondike Bluff

I am a big fan of camping down in Lavender/Davis Canyons but they are far away from things.

OP
OP

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, we ended up doing Fins n Things, parts of hells revenge, chicken corners, and willow springs. It was a really awesome time. Also did the baby lionsback a couple of times. The climb at the end of Fins n Things was so fun we looped it 7x and launched the last time. lol.
Sponsored