Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

Here's a treat from Moab specifically for 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch reservation holders / future owners. This prototype is equipped with Sasquatch Package, automatic transmission and Ford Performance beadlock rings.

Updated with full complete video showing rear bumper (with slight scrap) and rear tire clears the rock.

Original clip.

Advertisement

Last edited:

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Clubs

This is all good, but if my rear passengers can't have centre console vents, what's the point?

It gets hot in Moab.
A/C comes out under the front seats from what I’ve read.. granted it’s not as efficient as the center console vents, it’s something!

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Clubs

That is the 4 door, bad A$$, looking forward to my new ride, but so hard to decide between models. Got to do the squatch, maybe badlands. I reserved the Outer Banks. Decisions....

Taargus

Badlands
First Name
Norm
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 1980 FJ40
Clubs

That is the 4 door, bad A$$, looking forward to my new ride, but so hard to decide between models. Got to do the squatch, maybe badlands. I reserved the Outer Banks. Decisions....
I can’t even decide between 2 and 4 door...🤦‍♂️

i keep going back and forth.

74-84-21

Wildtrak
First Name
Marty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Clubs

We've had some awesome video in the last couple of days. Keep it coming. And just think, this is the terrain that is supposed to be the Bronco's "weak spot". We haven't even got to what it does best yet!! Fiat is probably looking to open a chain of pizza restaurants to help the upcoming reduction in sales.

Bronco_CA

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TIE Fighter
Been watching these videos of the 6th gen wheeling. Really wonder how the non-Badlands models with Sasquatch package would fare on these same trails? From the looks of it, the Badlands has plenty front travel.

Simmy

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American

Advertisement

Advertisement