Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Corvette Grand Sport, 2005 Ford Focus SES
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I already have a dart in one hand and my cell in the other! How the hell am I gonna drop three gears and gun it past them I'm my 4cyl 5000lb car and press this thing at the same time? ?

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This and the corner windows are two features I wish would make a comeback on modern cars...

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As the number of photos of the new Bronco flood the internet, does anyone have confirmation that the new model has the road rage high beam switch located in its historical position? For those that have never experienced this option, it is the only way to flash your high beams at someone, give them the finger and keep one hand on the wheel(you know, for safety). It was a truly ahead of it time.

View attachment 25576
I miss the high-beam switch being by the dead pedal. It was so much more convenient than having to adjust your grip on the steering wheel to push or pull the lever. They really should bring this back in modern cars.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am "shocker" an import from "another shocker" Ohio. I have lived her for the better part of my life including every year I could legally drive. I got my temps in Ohio at 15 but had to test here after we moved down. Key point, road rage is the product of others poor driving. Looking right at the red light runners that are common place here in the upstate.
Yeah... I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you on that.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That sir, sounds like a great idea. Hopefully we will get one of those "Ford is Listening" responses to this one.
They aren't listening anymore. Even the pineapple pizza isn't working.
Sponsored