Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When you click on “General FAQ” in the e-mail that Ford sent today, it says that in order to receive the 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points, we MUST take delivery of a 2021 or 2022 model year Bronco (see below). Since I am patiently waiting for the black painted modular hardtop which I thought won’t be available until 2023, it appears I won’t qualify for the rewards points. Or can I be optimistic and interpret this to mean that the mod tops will be available in MY22?

How do I find out how many FordPass Reward Points I have?
As a thank you for your interest in Bronco and for your patience, we have provided the following bonus offers:

• Bronco Reservationists Thank You Bonus - Bronco reservationist as of December 15, 2020, who order & take delivery of a new Bronco. Bonus Points Awarded: 20,000 FPR Bonus Points (approx. $100 value).
  • Bronco Roof Bonus - Select Bronco order holders impacted by the black painted modular hardtop and dual top roof delay – MUST take delivery of 2021 or 2022 model year Bronco. Bonus Points Awarded: 200,000 FPR Bonus Points (approx. $1,000 value).
    • All First Edition customers, regardless of roof originally ordered
    • Non-First Edition customers with black painted modular hardtop or Dual Roof option on order as of March 19, 2021 – MUST take delivery of 2021 or 2022 model year Bronco
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would not be optimistic.

That is very clear you must receive a 21 or 22.

Ford has been very clear that Mod tops are pushed to 23.

(I would not be surprised if Ford has incentives in place for their top vendor to get production ramped up early... but I would take everything at face value and emotionally plan on that.)

RobbyBronco

Base
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford also sent a 200k points email that had nothing to do with a modular top.

Ford sent these emails for weeks after being made aware that people who had nothing to do with the modular top were receiving these emails.

How does a “mistake” email keep getting sent for weeks after you’re aware of the mistake? My guess is, more dealer shadiness.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 1996 Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a max amount of Hardtop points given to 1 person? I bought 2 Bronco's, I switched both to a soft top. I only received points on 1 of the Broncos.

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
  • Bronco Roof Bonus - Select Bronco order holders impacted by the black painted modular hardtop and dual top roof delay – MUST take delivery of 2021 or 2022 model year Bronco. Bonus Points Awarded: 200,000 FPR Bonus Points (approx. $1,000 value).
    • All First Edition customers, regardless of roof originally ordered
    • Non-First Edition customers with black painted modular hardtop or Dual Roof option on order as of March 19, 2021 – MUST take delivery of 2021 or 2022 model year Bronco
[/QUOTE]
I vaguely remember that in order to receive the points we had to swap our MOD top for the MIC top on our order. Not sure holding out for the MOD top qualifies for the points.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The points where for people who originally had a MOD top order that switched to either a MIC top or a soft top and took delivery in 21 or 22. If you are holding out still for the MOD top, these points are not intended for you.
Sponsored