Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Scratch Monday. This must be one hell of a walk through video.
1DA32425-06BF-489E-9399-3357F7AB2DF3.jpeg
Ok, you guys are lucky you removed all those "Angry" reaction scores to my post from yesterday
You got played!!
Here we are a little later and I was right... WE ALL GOT PLAYED!! Sometimes you just gotta laugh at this shit. We continue to do the same thing and expect it to change. What's that considered? Was it insanity? I don't remember. Good thing I gotta close my pool today and try to catch the Steeler's game... Keep me posted on this B&P war that we are clearly losing!

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it’s time to log off, and take a week away from all this and maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised next Sunday by something that is actually of use, beyond this endless speculation.

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok, you guys are lucky you removed all those "Angry" reaction scores to my post from yesterday
You got played!!
Here we are a little later and I was right... WE ALL GOT PLAYED!! Sometimes you just gotta laugh at this shit. We continue to do the same thing and expect it to change. What's that considered? Was it insanity? I don't remember. Good thing I gotta close my pool today and try to catch the Steeler's game... Keep me posted on this B&P war that we are clearly losing!
Go Steelers! :D :D :D

Staying on topic, Ford get your sh!t together on the B&P!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You got played!!
Go Steelers! :D :D :D
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 1600612474822

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DAY 20

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This community it’s very knowledgeable, so I’m guessing that I’ll be proven wrong quickly! Lol

It seems to me like the sheer number of options that a Bronco can come in is a logistical nightmare for Ford!

Every small change they make, like Sasquatch with manual, probably has a major chain reaction in the process. Pricing.. website.. supply chain.. assembly line.. etc.

I’m glad they are listening, but they are never going to make 100% of the people happy. Especially if you consider some of the things I’ve seen people complain about in our chat rooms. There is a point when they have to just move forward and get to building cars!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

New term "weeks" replacing "by September"

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This community it’s very knowledgeable, so I’m guessing that I’ll be proven wrong quickly! Lol

It seems to me like the sheer number of options that a Bronco can come in is a logistical nightmare for Ford!

Every small change they make, like Sasquatch with manual, probably has a major chain reaction in the process. Pricing.. website.. supply chain.. assembly line.. etc.

I’m glad they are listening, but they are never going to make 100% of the people happy. Especially if you consider some of the things I’ve seen people complain about in our chat rooms. There is a point when they have to just move forward and get to building cars!

Yeah, I'm sure there are a lot of last minute changes they are having to make. I just don't understand why some of them need to be made in the first place. How did they miss so bad on a few things? Sounds like this was a great design and development crew dedicated to turning out a real vehicle we would all want. How the heck did they not have a manual in the squatch package? The one thing the real car people would want. And no white top. Really? They design it off the 1st gen and understand the love of the 1st gen and don't plan to have a white top option. WTF?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model