Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, first time poster here but have been lurking for quite awhile now. Really enjoy all the info and excitement! Can’t believe we all finally made it to the reveal, I think they absolutely knocked it out of the park.

Does anybody have any insight regarding changing our reservation from what we originally picked? I still feel like there’s quite a bit of unanswered questions regarding all the trim levels, but I went ahead and put my deposit towards a Wildtrak but hoping I have the ability to change to badlands when we are able to build & price further.

Nonetheless, been saving for quite awhile now and really happy it’s going to finally pay off! Congrats everybody!
Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all, first time poster here but have been lurking for quite awhile now. Really enjoy all the info and excitement! Can’t believe we all finally made it to the reveal, I think they absolutely knocked it out of the park.

Does anybody have any insight regarding changing our reservation from what we originally picked? I still feel like there’s quite a bit of unanswered questions regarding all the trim levels, but I went ahead and put my deposit towards a Wildtrak but hoping I have the ability to change to badlands when we are able to build & price further.

Nonetheless, been saving for quite awhile now and really happy it’s going to finally pay off! Congrats everybody!
My dealer told me that we didn't have to decide on the trim level right now. With the exception of the limited edition of course.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good to know, thanks.

I "reserved" a Big Bend but am thinking Basic will be a better fit.
Sponsored