Sponsored

Can I change the trim level after placing the reservation with any consequences?

rdperez9411

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 peronal (me and wife) 1 company
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

• Banned
Hey everyone!

I am fixing to place my order here in the next week regardless of whether or not the bulls and price is up yet. Can I change the trim level after placing the reservation with any consequences? Like if I reserve a badlands, but then when the build and price is live and I play with the configurations I decide a different trim level can give me what I want at a lesser price, would I or the dealer be penalized? Would I lose my place?
Sponsored

BotBronc1977

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone!

I am fixing to place my order here in the next week regardless of whether or not the bulls and price is up yet. Can I change the trim level after placing the reservation with any consequences? Like if I reserve a badlands, but then when the build and price is live and I play with the configurations I decide a different trim level can give me what I want at a lesser price, would I or the dealer be penalized? Would I lose my place?
Yes. You can change trim, doors, etc.

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So then it doesn't matter what I actually reserve, only what I order correct?
Correct. You will reserve your whatever Bronco, and that will give you a place in line. There is no way to tell exactly where that place is yet. Anyway, when your name comes up you will go to the dealer and then order your Bronco. The way I have been told and read is there will even be a last chance verification before your vehicle hits the line.

Dude if you haven't made your reservation do some shopping around. There are good and bad dealers. Spend some time on this website, there are lists of which dealers are guaranteeing MSRP, some are lower. And there is even a Texas buyer group. I think there is one point of contact for the buyers group that could help you out and answer all of this for you. There is strength in numbers.

Peace Bronco

Sponsored
OP
OP
rdperez9411

rdperez9411

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 peronal (me and wife) 1 company
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

• Banned
Correct. You will reserve your whatever Bronco, and that will give you a place in line. There is no way to tell exactly where that place is yet. Anyway, when your name comes up you will go to the dealer and then order your Bronco. The way I have been told and read is there will even be a last chance verification before your vehicle hits the line.

Dude if you haven't made your reservation do some shopping around. There are good and bad dealers. Spend some time on this website, there are lists of which dealers are guaranteeing MSRP, some are lower. And there is even a Texas buyer group. I think there is one point of contact for the buyers group that could help you out and answer all of this for you. There is strength in numbers.

Peace Bronco
Ye sir, been on here for a while and making final choice between Granger and the Texas buyers group for my reservation. Not in any hurry. Pretty much going to use bonus money next year as down payment. And going to start trying to sell my current truck as well. This group has been so helpful with info that I finally feel confident making my reservation. This will be my first and possibly last brand new vehicle I buy. Second largest purchase besides my house so I've been on the fence for a while

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ye sir, been on here for a while and making final choice between Granger and the Texas buyers group for my reservation. Not in any hurry. Pretty much going to use bonus money next year as down payment. And going to start trying to sell my current truck as well. This group has been so helpful with info that I finally feel confident making my reservation. This will be my first and possibly last brand new vehicle I buy. Second largest purchase besides my house so I've been on the fence for a while
I'm right there with every thing you just said. But, I switched dealers as soon I could because I foolishly messed up in my original reservation and I didn't want to lose my place. I'm happy with the local dealer hear in San Diego, Kearney Mesa, so I am not taking advantage of the Granger or other bulk buys. Andmy truck is going to my 17 year old, its a 1990 so its not like it was gonna make a dent in the Bronco budget! LOL!

Agreed also this forum is fantastic!
Sponsored