First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wish I could pick it up Today! Where in AZ are they, would love to see them. Sold my 2020 JLUR a few weeks back so now down a vehicle to hit the trails with. Was going to wait longer, but was able to sell for more than I paid new after a year so hard to pass up.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Another daylight photo....

Screenshot_20201110-200025_Instagram.jpg
Well, this puts Mansquatch back on my list. Still want to swap the flairs, but the 35s look really good.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interior shots?

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
looks good! One thing I have noticed on most every rear end shot (shown clearly in the SQ'd CaG photos) is the door sag on the away side of the hinges. How are they going to hold up after half a decade of use?
I don't think it's a door sag though. The gap on the hinge side is even all the way down. If the door was sagging you would see an uneven gap.
I think it might just be a poorly placed quarter panel on the drivers side being too high. Pre production vehicles, remember.

Sponsored

UrbanBigfoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great question. I think it’s a great size in terms of width and length. I’m always trying to size it myself. Compared to the pickup truck the 4door looks like a good size.
I have a 17' Edge Titanium. The dimensions listed online of the 4dr Bronco are almost the same, except for wheelbase (Bronco is longer). I stood outside next to the Edge to get an idea of what I'll be getting into ?. The edge does not have a lot of overhang at all. The Edge has just a tiny bit less storage capacity as an Explorer but has a lot smaller footprint. I'm 6'1" with a couple Yeti-sized kids. The Edge is cozy for us. While the 2dr looks sweet, the 4dr is the best for us.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the photos. It's too bad you couldn't slap a GPS tracker on one of those so you could let us all know where they'd turn up next!

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL... I still see green. Must be my eyes. I don't care what anyone else sees. I'm getting green!
There is definitely some green to it. There are cool grays with varying degrees of blue tint, there are warm grays with varying degrees of yellow, and in the middle there are green grays. I just hope it's not too minty.

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO this what I think CG will look like based on some of the things people have said in the past. The video has most likely been posted somewhere on the forum before.

Sponsored

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Unlimited, 1976 VW poptop Bus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The visual of the Bronco next to the Ram was a little startling to me at first. I didn't realize how big and blocky it is. Looks like something my almost 5 yr old son would enjoy playing with. (A compliment!)

Last edited:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you so much for the pictures! I knew I could count on the Phoenix area peeps to drop what they were doing and take a million pictures for us!

I feel like I want to use the reservation stats to calculate out how many reservations forum members have from each state compared to population. I suspect AZ is #1. We are so high up on the list for reservations with nowhere near the population of Texas and Florida and California.

Someone asked why the Broncos were in Arizona...

...because Broncos belong in Arizona! ???

EDIT: Based on the top-10 rankings by state shown on the forum reservations list combined with population data, I estimate that Colorado has the most reservations per capita by a landslide. Arizona would be second with Washington close behind. (I don't have the actual data, so it it possible some lesser-populated states may be higher up the list.)

Last edited:

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I gotta say, it's definitely Antimatter Blue
forreal? Could you clearly see the blue in the paint when you saw it in person? looks black to me in the pics. I was set on antimatter blue, unless you know for sure this is how it actually looks in person at night. Switching to rapid red if so...

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
forreal? Could you clearly see the blue in the paint when you saw it in person? looks black to me in the pics. I was set on antimatter blue, unless you know for sure this is how it actually looks in person at night. Switching to rapid red if so...
I will confirm. Someone shined a headlight at it and it pretty clearly had a purple/blue color. It is extremely subtle though, at night it looks completely black. IMO especially after seeing it in person not a fan, and wish that they had a different color option instead. @TaiKoi put it perfectly while we were there, based on B+P and other images we expected it to be similar to the color of his truck. But it is WAY darker.
Sponsored