First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I was a walk in on 01/14/22 and received the 2595. I called the 800 number to get my Cert # because my dealer said they could not see that until the vehicle shipped but was also told it expires April 3rd as others have stated on the topic
Thank you. So this proves that my salesman was lying to me today. He insisted that you had to be an original reservation holder to receive the offer.
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
800 392 3673

I called this Ford number and got my Certificate # no problem. Say "Bronco price protection certificate" when the computer prompts you.

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Guys it’s the dealership not wanting to do the little bit of extra leg work to find or have your cert generated. Ford is uploading these certs weekly in batches. About 50k total give or take. If your Bronco is not at the dealership yet please be patient. You could call
The bronco number to see if your cert is there if not reach out to the dealership. They can send an email to their rep (inventory manager) an he/she will work with C&I to get it generated.

I will also check your cert status if youwould like. If it’s not there then ask your dealership to reach out to their rep. Kindness goes a long way. Dealers/salesman are frustrated as well. If it’s a rebate the dealer has no reason to not give it to you nor want to go thru the hassle to fraud you out of it. The short term gain definitely does not out weigh the long term disaster that will come of it!
Thank you. I believe you already checked for me in the past, in a response in a different thread. My cert was not there. My frustration comes from receiving multiple different answers from dealership personnel and their seeming unwillingness to put in any type of effort to assist. I have some time before my Bronco arrives so I will stay on them. I'm not walking away from my order.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. So this proves that my salesman was lying to me today. He insisted that you had to be an original reservation holder to receive the offer.
He may have been lying but Hanlons razor proves true in most of these cases: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Word on the street is missing offers are related to changing addresses. Did you have a different address from initial reservation to current order?
Nothing has changed.

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. I believe you already checked for me in the past, in a response in a different thread. My cert was not there. My frustration comes from receiving multiple different answers from dealership personnel and their seeming unwillingness to put in any type of effort to assist. I have some time before my Bronco arrives so I will stay on them. I'm not walking away from my order.
I have looked for
You in the past. I can check periodically for you if you would like. Just DM from time to time. And yes it seems your dealership is just not willing at this point to figure it out. If you qualify then Ford will get it uploaded. It’s just when! That’s why I say if it’s not there yet and your bronco is t either. Give it some time. When your Bronco is close then it’s time to turn up the pressure

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mostly likely the salesman is just misinformed. I know every other salesperson at my place would not know these answers unless I had given them the information. Not a knock on them but not every salesperson is as involved as I am. Not their job to know. A select few persons in each place will have the correct information. Ask for a manager politely not the “Karen” way! Haha. It makes more sense for your dealership to help you then not.

not all dealerships and salesman are bad!

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have looked for
You in the past. I can check periodically for you if you would like. Just DM from time to time. And yes it seems your dealership is just not willing at this point to figure it out. If you qualify then Ford will get it uploaded. It’s just when! That’s why I say if it’s not there yet and your bronco is t either. Give it some time. When your Bronco is close then it’s time to turn up the pressure
Any idea when the $2500 certs for removing constraints should start showing up?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I switched from a Badlands high to Heritage Edition in October of 22 at the model year switch over. I have a certificate for the 3425.00 as I reserved in October of 2020. Originally Ford marketing couldn't see the current certificate although they did see the original one that expired at the end of 22. My dealer (Granger) was able to locate and confirm my certificate.

Last edited:

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea when the $2500 certs for removing constraints should start showing up?
I just checked for someone else and he had them
Had both the canceled and modified one. Yet he claimed he never did either! Also had the model year transition offer

so they are starting to show up.

are you expecting one? I’ll run your name and zip to see if yours is there

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched from a Badlands high to Heritage Edition in October of 22 at the model year switch over. I have a certificate for the 3425.00 as I reserved in October of 2020. Originally Ford marketing could see the current certificate although they did see the original one that expired at the end of 22. My dealer (Granger) was able to locate and confirm my certificate.
This issue is when Ford has not uploaded your certificate yet. They have 50k or so to do! It will take some time! Nice you do not need to stress about it! Just need to wait on yours to come in!! Good luck and congrats

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered mine February 23rd of '22, my dealer finally converted my order to the 23MY on Nov. 2nd of '22. Mine is built and should be here March 2nd.

Ford Marketing says I have no certificate owed to me.
My dealership says the same thing, manager is clearly tired of hearing from me. From everything I've read on the Ford site regarding the private offer it seems to me that I qualify. I'm at a loss.

I just very politely wrote a brief email to everyone on the previous post.
Just a suggestion. Emails are easily deleted. Hand written correspondences are not. Corporations don’t trash letters and they almost always respond to the letter. I wrote and sent a letter to Ford concerning my Bronco situation. I received a letter in response which addressed my concerns. Did it help me get my Bronco? We most likely never know, however I did acquire my Bronco while avoiding many of the problems others have experienced. BTW, decades ago folks bombarded Ford with letters when they kicked around the idea of making the Mustang a front wheel drive vehicle. One executive said, “ the letters all questioned our ancestry, aka they called us SOB’s. We got the message, and the vehicle became the Probe”. Letters take more effort, but that makes the corporations take them seriously.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time to take it to the next level.

Note. Below was copied from another post regarding price protection issues but at this time I can't find the particular thread/quote.

Ford Executive Contact Info
Email works best.. send to all, be courteous, many have been very successful with resolutions.

Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
[email protected]

Sarah Holm
Manager, Digital & Social Media Communications
1 American Rd
Dearborn, Michigan, 48126
Twitter @SarahHolm
I started emailing all of these executive, never got a reply from them Then a Corri Embry emailed and said she would be my liaison between Ford executives. You could try her email to [email protected], I’m sure she wouldn’t want me to share but who cares. It took at least a week before I got her email. I was respectful in my emails until she said she would call at a certain time and I set aside time for the call and didn’t receive it. The next round of emails, not so respectful. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

22BBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the truck, been hitching rides since October
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just called the 800 number again, this woman was awesome and believes that address errors are my issue. She said my dealer needs to use their "Ford Resources" and call the "Dealership Line" to modify and update my customer profile with all the current information. She then said to call the 800 number back 72 hours later and I should have a certificate number available. She said it's simple for them to do and doesn't take any time.

800 392 3673

Greg Behrens

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

first off did you pay money for a reservation and 2nd you needed to have ordered by March 7Th or 9Th of 2021 to have received a private offer from what i remember............ how do you think i feel i waited 22 month from ordering Feb 6th 2021 till i recieved mine but worth the wait
Sponsored