Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500, 1987 F250, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Consider yourself lucky that you actually have the offer certificate. Mine in MIA. My advice is to stay on your sales manager to keep your certificate updated.
My private offer doesn't seem to exist either, nor my twin brother's (@Zombie Salamander). The dealer claims its not showing on their end, and my numerous calls to Ford's hotline have proved fruitless as they say to contact the dealer. Has sending email to department heads at Ford helped things for others?
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a build date of 3/20 with no sign of the private offer, well, not this year, atleast. Mine expired at the end of last year. I've e-mailed Ford Executives, spoken with my GM, called Ford Customer Service several times, and reached out to the brand manager for Bronco and yet have yet to have this extended despite meeting all the qualifications as a day-one reservation holder. I'll continue to persevere.

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have a build date of 3/20 with no sign of the private offer, well, not this year, atleast. Mine expired at the end of last year. I've e-mailed Ford Executives, spoken with my GM, called Ford Customer Service several times, and reached out to the brand manager for Bronco and yet have yet to have this extended despite meeting all the qualifications as a day-one reservation holder. I'll continue to persevere.
That's unbelievable. The level of incompetence exhibited by Ford is beyond belief.

Jayhawker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You donā€™t need it to be extended. When the dealer sells the vehicle, they click the order date for incentives rather than the current date. All the 23MY retail Broncos were ordered between September and November 2022, so none of the certificates would be expired.

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did Ford remove the 2023 MY Price Protection info from their FAQs? I can't find it anywhere.

Screenshot 2023-01-30 10.51.06 AM.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Update....was able to track down the sales manager today. He said that he just got a certificate generated for a customer expecting a Maverick. I'm not sure how the price protection works for the Maverick. He did say that his Ford Rep is on my case and has acknowledged that I do qualify for the private offer and that he is working on it. We shall see.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Emailed sales man today and GM told him that the Ford rep was still working on it and it should be soon but still no time frame. I gave him my contact information With Ford exec liaison.

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gots mine

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes. I believe you are correct. My COVP was done and the sales manager confirmed that I have a COVP approval number. Original order placed on 12/8/21 for a 4 door outer banks. Was never built and got pushed to 2023. Model year changeover occurred on 9/8/22, I believe. On 9/25/22, I converted my order to a Heritage Edition. Ford claims that order holders were allowed to change to a Heritage or Everglades as a "gift" for our patience. Private offer details state that your offer is supposed to be linked to what you had on order, prior to the 22/23 model year changeover. And your level depends on when your order was placed.....prior to or after 3/20/21. According to Ford's own website, I fall under "Level B" and I had a four door outer banks on order prior to 22/23 model year changeover. Therefore, I am entitled to a private offer of $2595. Ford stated that, switching to a Heritage Edition or Everglades would not affect your private offer amount. The only exclusions were for a Raptor or Heritage Limited Edition. Latest from my dealership is that none of that matters u less you were an original reservation holder and that I do not qualify. Salesman claims they have been delivering Broncos without the private offer.
I hate to say it but I think you and your dealer are getting confused with all the private offers going around.

Now the private offer made regarding the drop these 3 things and we'll offer you something is the most recent private offer and may be on everyone's minds. This is something you get if your order is changed by some date.

The Private Offer that replaced the reservation price + price protection (or just price protection if you were not a reservation person) deal, that is different. That offer comes after you purchase the vehicle. Some dealers might might give you that savings up front and have you assign the deal to them. Others will ask you to pay the MSRP and then give you the check from Ford when it shows up.

We should really call the first private offer back in 2022 the Real Deal offer. And call this private officer in 2023, the Bend Over offer. Stop calling it a private offer as that's just too confusing.

Sponsored

stevebf

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had almost the same situation happen to me. Walk-in order o Feb of 2022, converted to a 23 my, delivered about a month ago. Ford Marketing could not see my offer in their system nor could the dealer. (Ford had apparently been able to see it at some point because they told me to talk to my dealer about it in one of my previous status inquiry calls many months prior.) Weird situation with my order was that the dealer I ordered with lost their franchise and closed just after my build was scheduled. I was transferred to the closest dealership who thankfully is great and took care of me. When I was at the dealership for pick up there was basically a stalemate between Ford & the dealer because neither could see the offer but they both acknowledged I was eligible per the FAQs. Finally after not budging my dealer called their regional manager and worked in the $2395 offer to the deal. I am not sure the details but it wasn't until I prompted the call to the regional manager that it was resolved. I do know that I love my badsquatch and Autonation Ford Margate FL made things right with the deal and earned my future business. Hope this helps?

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have my VIN so recently called Ford customer service to get my private offer certificate number and amount; "up to" $2,500 on my Base build. Ordered 2/22 with a base price of $29,300, this was increased to $32,295 during MY23 rollover and COVP (as well as an additional $100 destination charge increase).

With recent MSRP increase announcements, that makes it now $34,095 and another $200 on delivery. Total of $5,095 price increase from order date. Customer service said the private offer amount is not going to change, so I'm essentially out $2,595 if this all stands as is? She also mentioned my private offer expires early April, which is before my Bronco will arrive. I'm hoping that will be extended..

ziggyzig

Badlands
First Name
Ziggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco, 2014 Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, my Bronco Heritage is scheduled for production week of 4/2. Original order placed 12/8/21. I've posted on another thread about my missing private offer and my difficulty getting it sorted out. Ford refuses to do anything to help. My salesman claims total ignorance. The sales manager claims he contacted his sales rep over two weeks ago but won't return my emails. Went into the dealership today and the sales manager was out to lunch. My salesman now claims that they have been delivering Broncos with NO private offers because the customers didn't qualify because they were not original reservation holders. This is a total lie. You do not have to be an original reservation holder to receive the private offer. It is clearly spelled out right on the Ford website. My salesman claims that, even though my order date qualifies me, I was not an original reservation holder and am SOL. I guess I have to go to the dealership's GM?
The finance guy at the dealership we purchased our Bronco from discounted the amount our private offer was supposed to get us. They couldnā€™t locate the certificate for us when we took delivery. He said they would try and get their money back for the discount from Ford so we wouldnā€™t have to worry about contacting Ford ourselves. Based on what we read many have not been able to get Ford to honor their private offer. The dealer we purchased our Bronco from said we arenā€™t the first customers to run into this issue. We were some of the first to have the issue from a March 2021 order and then getting a 2023.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You changed your order from your original vehicle to a Heritage. My understand by changing models you lost all price protection.
I ordered a badlands sad Cyber orange in February, when it changed to MY 23 in the fall and Cyber Orange was dropped, I went to the dealership and changed color to Race Red and to a Wildtrak because of Hoss 3.0, hard top, lux package, tow package, mod front bumper. Figured I would never get it. 3 weeks later I had a build date and Vin number. Picked up a few weeks ago. On the print out had private offer almost $2,400. Bought 8 year/ 100,000 premium warranty with it, for $2,675. Slick deal. Happy camper here. Loving it so far. Just finished first trip to northern Wisconsin, averaged over 19 mpg,s. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Ž

Buckaroo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some of these are rebates. Some are price protection that ford pays the dealer after delivery. Itā€™s a very imperfect system.
Sponsored