Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Never going to happen with a full sized bike. The only vehicles I know of that you can do that in is a minivan.
I was so close to getting a Transit van for this very reason. I've seen some really nice setups on some MTB trails.

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was checking out that mountain bike rack for the bronco sport where you need to take the front wheels off. I'm wondering if such a rack might be possible in the bronco without having to take the wheels off. Have accurate cargo dimensions been released by any chance with height, length from door to back of front seats etc? I saw one thread that had a guestimate of the length.
Cheers!
I read this and thought “what kind of bike rack requires you to remove your vehicle’s front wheels?!?!”

Doh! Must be Monday. ???

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
love my kuat hitch rack. so much lighter than other brands making popping it on and off easier. I've had it for 7-8 years and they have improved some things with the ratchet on the arms. So worth it

Reactions: Rpm

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I plan on reusing my Kuat Transfer with a hitch extension to clear the spare.

20200627_191819_1.jpg

Sponsored

Rpm

Wildtrak
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I read this and thought “what kind of bike rack requires you to remove your vehicle’s front wheels?!?!”

Doh! Must be Monday. ???
Same here lol

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
On related note, I have a receiver front and back on my TJ with two racks. Convenient for 4 bikes, or when not wanting to interfere with the back area. Maybe a receiver can be welded/bolted to the Bronco front bumper.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So will a bike fit in the back?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So will a bike fit in the back?
From what I have measured it will, but you will have to flip in over and remove the front wheel and maybe even lower the seat. My wife, because of injuries in a car accident, has to ride a three wheeler. It fits find in the back of my Wranger, but I do have to remove the handle bars. I'm just hoping it will be the same with the Bronco, but with that damnable non flat rear floor it's gonna be close. That non flat floor almost caused me to cancel my reservation, but if it doesn't fit I'll figure something out.

KDTX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the reasons I bought my 4 door Tundra was so I could put bikes in the back seat without removing wheels. I can fit 3 road bikes (52cm) in my back seat without removing wheels or 2 MT bikes. I am really gonna miss this. I hate hitch racks and or leaving my bike out in the open. Hopefully we can get at least one bike in with the 2nd row seat folded up?

BroncBronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've used this rack and would definitely recommend it. There is some movement but the design is overall extremely stable. I wouldn't hesitate to use a good Kuat or similar either, though.
Sponsored