Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you referring to rear door pockets or rear panels by the roll bar? The rear door pockets are available now. We will have rear roll bar panels available soon...as well as a few other items around the vehicle. Stay tuned!
Yes, roll bar panels. rear door panels aren't really a priority for me as I don't have anyone in the back seat but my faithful doggo companion! :D
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mountains2Metal

Mountains2Metal

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, roll bar panels. rear door panels aren't really a priority for me as I don't have anyone in the back seat but my faithful doggo companion! :D
Nice! Dogs like extra treat storage!

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mountains2Metal

Mountains2Metal

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

fair enough...but nobody wants a chunky German Shepherd...at 100lbs he's already enough of a beast! :D
I hear that! My Bullmastiff is 3 years old now and is starting to fill out. Right around 125 now and still doesn't know his own strength. The drool turns into ice cycles and everything dries white after a ride!

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great product, Nick - thank you!

Ford Bronco Mountains2Metal front passenger side MOLLE panel 8F4DF1AE-B0B4-4313-A886-E46611883725
Nitecore MT2A 345 LED flashlight https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NQNZWIS

Smith & Wesson 22” baton with sheath - https://store.smith-wesson.com/tactical/other/batons

Orpaz holster - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J4FXDH9 (Recommend detaching mounting bracket from back of holster and using the included screws and your own lock washers to securely mount holster directly to one of the screw holes and diagonal slots in the panel to prevent movement.)

9mm squirt gun

Pro-tip: Get your mounts/holsters/sheaths etc braided though/mounted before installing the panel so you can get them nice and secure. You won’t have a ton of room to work between the panel and console once it’s mounted. It’s easy to remove/reinstall to mock up fitment.

Last edited:

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Installed this on the passenger side of the Bronco's center console the other day. Install took about 5-10 minutes and didn't require any drilling. It can easily be removed to customize and put back on with minimal effort. It matches the Mountains2Metal front door panel and soon to be released rear door pockets. Currently we have this for the passenger side only. I am looking into another no drill option for the drivers side. Looking forward to seeing how these are outfitted. CB's, knives, guns, pouches, etc...

Ford Bronco Mountains2Metal front passenger side MOLLE panel 8F4DF1AE-B0B4-4313-A886-E46611883725

Is it legal to drive around with a hand gun mounted to your transmission tunnle?

I thought hand guns needed to be in a hard locked case when transporting in a vehicle.

Why do you need a handgun so accessable when driving around?
Road Bears? Civilian Patrol? Impromptu kidnapping?

It would be pretty funny if you tried to grab the Grab Handle, but instead grabbed the handgun and shot yourself in the foot!!!

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought hand guns needed to be in a hard locked case when transporting in a vehicle.
Depends on your individual state laws. I live in a free state where the People's 2A rights are respected by our government.

Why do you need a handgun so accessable when driving around?
That's very respectful of the criminals in your area to allow you a moment to get your key out to unlock your storage case prior to murdering you and stealing your car.

It would be pretty funny if you tried to grab the Grab Handle, but instead grabbed the handgun and shot yourself in the foot!!!
No one who shoots is going to confuse the grab handle with their pistol. I just read that outloud to my wife and mom and they laughed.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Depends on your individual state laws. I live in a free state where the People's 2A rights are respected by our government.

That's very respectful of the criminals in your area to allow you a moment to get your key out to unlock your storage case prior to murdering you and stealing your car.

No one who shoots is going to confuse the grab handle with their pistol. I just read that outloud to my wife and mom and they laughed.
yea.... becasue it would be funny. Ironic almost.

Ok : 1+1=2
-
A free state alows people to carry guns openly in their cars. "People's 2A rights are respected"
- A free state has criminals murdering people in their cars, then stealing their cars. (if they arent carrying an easily accessable handgun)

Sponsored

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crime is universal and has nothing to do with whether you live in a nanny state like NJ that may dictate to the individual how they may carry their personal property in their vehicle or somewhere that has greater respect for individual liberty and personal responsibility. I answered your questions as to why immediate access to a firearm may be beneficial for self-defense. Criminals clearly do not wait for their targets to get ready to defend themselves and unlock storage boxes.

Since you've seen fit to move the conversation away from Broncos and Bronco accessories to passively aggressively ridicule individuals that have a different perspective than you on firearms, I'll be moving on. I'm not here to talk politics. Good luck to you and Happy New Year!

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The "what do you need that for" crowd never ceases to amaze me!

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The "what do you need that for" crowd never ceases to amaze me!
Then you would be amazed when you visit a place where you dont need a hand gun to protect yourself.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Crime is universal and has nothing to do with whether you live in a nanny state like NJ that may dictate to the individual how they may carry their personal property in their vehicle or somewhere that has greater respect for individual liberty and personal responsibility. I answered your questions as to why immediate access to a firearm may be beneficial for self-defense. Criminals clearly do not wait for their targets to get ready to defend themselves and unlock storage boxes.

Since you've seen fit to move the conversation away from Broncos and Bronco accessories to passively aggressively ridicule individuals that have a different perspective than you on firearms, I'll be moving on. I'm not here to talk politics. Good luck to you and Happy New Year!
Crime is not universal.
Its wasnt really a question, I was passively agressiely provoking (not ridiculing **unless youa are self concious) handgun advocates.
Dont forget your hand gun as you move on, there might be an evil doer lurking!

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Then you would be amazed when you visit a place where you dont need a hand gun to protect yourself.
Does not exist.
Sponsored