First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. I mean it did take some air pressure to seat them but I think plenty of lube was employed.
It looked as if the guy was having a hard time getting a seal against the inside edges of the bead grip enough to build the pressure to push the tire over.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BisSilent

BisSilent

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Discount Tire really took care of me on this after the fact.

They refunded the money for mounting and balancing and they extended lifetime repair, roation and balancing for life of the tires!!! Super strong customer service đź‘Ź đź’Ş

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just dropped my rebound pro off to get powder coated white. Be done in a couple weeks. Don’t expect to get my Bronco till mid August. Oh well, been waiting since July 2020

OP
OP
BisSilent

BisSilent

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just dropped my rebound pro off to get powder coated white. Be done in a couple weeks. Don’t expect to get my Bronco till mid August. Oh well, been waiting since July 2020
I thought I was the only one waiting since then
I thought I was the only one waiting since July 30, 2020. Scheduled production date is 4-10-23🙏 Hopefully soon🤞

Last edited:

Sponsored

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought I was the 9nly one waiting since then

I thought I was the only one waiting s8nce July 30, 2020. Scheduled production date is 4-10-23🙏 Hopefully soon🤞
July 18, 2020 for me. Build week scheduled for April 17th

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A bunch!!!
Ford Bronco Mounting Icon Rebound Pro wheels 20230324_203933
well looks like i need to press this issue with 4 wheel parts. how can they say they didn't come with them? they threw em out. i mean they're probably pennies each, but i paid for them so give em up.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Discount Tire really took care of me on this after the fact.

They refunded the money for mounting and balancing and they extended lifetime repair, roation and balancing for life of the tires!!! Super strong customer service đź‘Ź đź’Ş
@BisSilent Thank you for the kind words. Glad that your local Discount Tire store was able to get you taken care of! Can't wait to see how they look on the vehicle!

OP
OP
BisSilent

BisSilent

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BisSilent Thank you for the kind words. Glad that your local Discount Tire store was able to get you taken care of! Can't wait to see how they look on the vehicle!
Finally got the Badlands Bronco and installed the wheels today.
20230511_173339.jpg
20230511_173220.jpg

Sponsored

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to hijack this thread but I have a question. Has anyone ordered the 0mm offset Rebound Pros? If so did you use hub rings? I only ask because when I reached out to Icon and they said they do not offer them (which is fine) but also that they are not needed. Is there something I am missing about these rims or are they just advocating to use them as lug centric wheels? Whenever I purchase them I plan to buy hub rings (wheel bore is 106.1mm vs Bronco hub is 93.1mm) as they aren't expensive but I'm just curious if anyone else has some experience with these wheels.

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not to hijack this thread but I have a question. Has anyone ordered the 0mm offset Rebound Pros? If so did you use hub rings? I only ask because when I reached out to Icon and they said they do not offer them (which is fine) but also that they are not needed. Is there something I am missing about these rims or are they just advocating to use them as lug centric wheels? Whenever I purchase them I plan to buy hub rings (wheel bore is 106.1mm vs Bronco hub is 93.1mm) as they aren't expensive but I'm just curious if anyone else has some experience with these wheels.
I have the 0mm offset Rebound Pros on my personal Bronco with about 30,000 miles on them. They are mounted lug-centric, without rings. So far so good :)

Ford Bronco Mounting Icon Rebound Pro wheels chanel

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the 0mm offset Rebound Pros on my personal Bronco with about 30,000 miles on them. They are mounted lug-centric, without rings. So far so good :)

Ford Bronco Mounting Icon Rebound Pro wheels chanel
Beautiful rig! Looks like an off-road beast. So no vibrations or anything at highway speeds? Any reason you wanted to go lug centric? Or just a convenience thing of not having to worry about hub rings?

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Beautiful rig! Looks like an off-road beast. So no vibrations or anything at highway speeds? Any reason you wanted to go lug centric? Or just a convenience thing of not having to worry about hub rings?
I never thought twice about it. The Rebound Pro (like most aftermarket wheels) uses conical lug nut seats so they function as lug-centric anyhow. Someone here will fight me on this I'm sure (this is the Internet, after all), but I saw no benefit to running hub rings with these wheels. If there are any extra vibrations due to it, I can't tell.
Sponsored