Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the stainless trail sight mount from Bronco Graveyard and the four piece flag with quick disconnect from Handy Flag. I didn’t want to have to worry about protecting the body from the mast whipping around. The aluminum flag pole breaks down to 23” inches in length.

IMG_6044.jpeg
IMG_3702.jpeg
My choice as well!
Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Zip ties to the spare. Cheap. Great visibility. No need for silly hardware unless you do it every weekend imo.
IMG_7012.jpg
Nice answer to the question.

I have a flag sitting in my garage for Pismo Dunes that I used on a motorcycle years ago. I've been trying to figure out how to get something for the front fender, but your solution is better. I already have all of the hardware that I'll need to do it your way. (y)

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey thanks @murphtron
It's a custom wrap, I had @LifestyleOffroad create for me based on an AI mockup I made with MidJourney. I'm a bit of a space nerd, so I wanted something completely different. It's definitely been very polarizing lol - people either love it or hate it 🤣
Ha! Yeah I love it. Funny enough I wanted something different for a dune flag. So I had a couple custom ones made. One has a Grateful Dead logo on it. Haven’t used it yet. Just got my handy flag mount.

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love that, never thought about doing a custom flag. 🤔 I think that's one of the best parts of owning a Bronco, they are fun to personalize and make your own and will still end up being badass!

Ha! Yeah I love it. Funny enough I wanted something different for a dune flag. So I had a couple custom ones made. One has a Grateful Dead logo on it. Haven’t used it yet. Just got my handy flag mount.

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love that, never thought about doing a custom flag. 🤔 I think that's one of the best parts of owning a Bronco, they are fun to personalize and make your own and will still end up being badass!
Super easy to work with these folks. And even if you don’t have professional vector art, you can send a screen shot or a jpeg and they can create a vector file from it that’s surprisingly inexpensive.
https://festflags.com/
Sponsored