First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I understand from my dealer that I am right in the middle of the pack in terms of reservation numbers so my standing is solid. Unfortunately due to the length of time that has passed, I have moved from metro Nashville to Bonita Springs Florida. Neither my Franklin Tennessee dealer nor a potentially new dealer in Bonita Springs was able to help me change the dealership associated with my now pending order. Ford marketing told me they were also unable to help me change the dealership. I’m having a hard time understanding why this is the case since my truck is not even in production status yet, it is in status 99 which is on hold according to my dealer in Franklin because I’d like to order my bronco with a white top which is not yet orderable. So why can’t I get my dealership changed?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dillonsdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford might have lied to you, depending on who you mean by Ford. I have a massively long thread posted about this that you should check out. A LOT of us are waiting to see if we can move. It's still up in the air and no one knows for sure. I am hoping to know something either way this week.

OP
OP

Dillonsdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ford marketing number I was given by my dealership which is the same one associated with Bronco. You go! Please keep us posted!!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bet there’s a few military peeps with the same dilemma. Whatever you learn, do share.

jasonjolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. I haven't even made my order yet but have a reservation that I'd like to change to a local dealership and I was told by Ford Marketing that its no problem to change it 'down the street' but they can't change things to another state. Seems exactly opposite to what people might really NEED when it comes to changing things.

Has anyone hit up Mike Levine or anyone else @Ford Motor Company here or twitter? Just doesn't seem right.

Most of the time when I call the Ford Marketing number I just get left on hold for 1+ hours. But every now and then I get thru and usually get told the same thing. The last time I talked to someone I was told I would get a call back from someone higher up but that's never happened.

I've probably also left 4 or 5 messages on that line and have never received a call back.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. I haven't even made my order yet but have a reservation that I'd like to change to a local dealership and I was told by Ford Marketing that its no problem to change it 'down the street' but they can't change things to another state. Seems exactly opposite to what people might really NEED when it comes to changing things.

Has anyone hit up Mike Levine or anyone else @Ford Motor Company here or twitter? Just doesn't seem right.

Most of the time when I call the Ford Marketing number I just get left on hold for 1+ hours. But every now and then I get thru and usually get told the same thing. The last time I talked to someone I was told I would get a call back from someone higher up but that's never happened.

I've probably also left 4 or 5 messages on that line and have never received a call back.
Yeah there's a thread where several of us are/were trying to transfer to another dealer.........for the last several weeks and even months. Nobody has been successful, I finally gave in and reordered. Good luck but don't get your hopes up. And yes we've tweeted, IG, and FB along with the emails and phone calls with hours of total time on hold.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Similar boat. Have been messaging Mike. I've heard bupkis from the Bronco/ marketing team itself despite being told to "get right back at you" and "stay tuned." 34 business days and counting. I'm giving up hope.

OP
OP

Dillonsdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So.........after receiving the broadcast email from the Ford CEO in which he said if you're not happy with your current dealer and your car is in reservation or order status (pre-VIN established) you may SWITCH to another dealer. I called the Ford Marketing support line and explained to the rep that I've moved and she initiated an email of some kind to both dealers (existing holding the reservation and the one I'd like the reservation moved to in Florida). She said this is a brand new thing and only a week or so old, to her knowledge. Don't know if it will work but now they're saying the right things instead of it can't be done. I will report back......

jasonjolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good news! I'll try to call tomorrow and see where this lands on my side too. I'll update here.
Sponsored