swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
SUCCESS! Signed order with No ADM! Thank you!!!!!
Congrats!

Existing/available allocation?

It's a great step to find a ready/willing dealer at MSRP, but there are horror stories about about dealers not being able to provide a single allocation in 2-3 years...

Double congrats if they actually have an allocation!
Sponsored

OP
OP

m4lex

Wildtrak
First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats!

Existing/available allocation?

It's a great step to find a ready/willing dealer at MSRP, but there are horror stories about about dealers not being able to provide a single allocation in 2-3 years...

Double congrats if they actually have an allocation!
Thank you! I actually want to be closer to the back of the line as I want a 24! I am hoping for the MY24 facelift

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good luck! Hope you're able to get what you want.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you! I actually want to be closer to the back of the line as I want a 24! I am hoping for the MY24 facelift
Be careful, go to to small of a dealer and you be at '25 instead of '24.

Do you think there is much chance for '24 facelif? Do you know Ford's schedules for such? I don't but my gut tells me this isn't going to happen for '24.

Sponsored

Justb211

Raptor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wouldnā€™t count on a face lift for another few years just like the f150 raptors. They usually wait 5-6 years before they change anything on them.

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wouldnā€™t count on a face lift for another few years just like the f150 raptors. They usually wait 5-6 years before they change anything on them.
Ford does an early facelift on some vehicles even after 3 model years. 2015 Mustang was facelifted in 2018, for the worse, in my opinion.

AdamTheBolt

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As someone whoā€™s been driving a ā€˜22 BRaptor since October, itā€™s worth it. Dang it. Is. Worth. It. Waiting a year or more for $5k? I honestly donā€™t think Iā€™d do it if it were cash. Climbing up in it is still an event. I love it. My kids love it. Just awesome. The pitch as I take corners just a bit too fast or the fact that it doesnā€™t get unsettled at all as I hit speed bumps 20 or 30mph over, or wag the rear on loose gravel because itā€™s just so toss-able and has more feel than it has a right to and you can keep the engine / transmission right at boil ā€¦ this thing is pure stupidity. If thatā€™s the stuff you like, find the closest that wonā€™t make you barf, and drop the cash.
So so true. I smile every time I take mine out for a spin!
Sponsored