John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t disagree with you…. I’m willing to wait until allocations are less scarce. I would rather shop around and see what dealers are offering. I don’t want to pay 100k for a V6 but I’m convincing myself into it slowly….
When Ford admits they cannot build even half as many (my words) Broncos as people want because they have to retool for the 2024 Ranger (which is just an ignorant response from a company who could switch lines from 50s-70s annual model year changeover during the summer shutdown with time to spare) then your wait will only get worse.

If I were going to spend $100k on a SUV it would be a Defender 130 with V6. In 2021 I got my Bronco after looking at near base Defenders that were only 10k-15k higher than the Bronco MSRP. If I had been subjected to ADM I would not be driving my Bronco but something else.

Surest way, however, to guarantee MSRP (with maybe only $495 handling) is to lease through Ford Credit. Downside as I have too quickly found is that I have been racking up the miles faster on this vehicle than any other
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here in north Florida, most dealers are charging $30k over. A few are around the $20k mark. Have not been able to find any between north, central or west (panhandle) Florida that were less than $20k. These are dealers that had allocations. This market is wild….
And I have seen (slightly) used Broncos on non-Ford lots trading at or above original MSRP. So I guess if you want MSRP go find an almost new (less than 5000 miles many of them) Bronco with the remainder of factory warranty still in effect

ClatrnDZL

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Try Nick Nicholas Ford in Inverness Florida. They never even mentioned anything other than MSRP, no add ons either. When we bought ours. So smooth it wasn’t even funny.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What are you considering the largest dealer? I was willing to go cross country but Riverside had the lowest ADM so far
My dealer didn't want me to disclose. Not sure why. I feel obligated to adhere to that right up until delivery.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As someone who’s been driving a ‘22 BRaptor since October, it’s worth it. Dang it. Is. Worth. It. Waiting a year or more for $5k? I honestly don’t think I’d do it if it were cash. Climbing up in it is still an event. I love it. My kids love it. Just awesome. The pitch as I take corners just a bit too fast or the fact that it doesn’t get unsettled at all as I hit speed bumps 20 or 30mph over, or wag the rear on loose gravel because it’s just so toss-able and has more feel than it has a right to and you can keep the engine / transmission right at boil … this thing is pure stupidity. If that’s the stuff you like, find the closest that won’t make you barf, and drop the cash.
Very well said!! It's why I stomached an ADM. I've got Braptor fever badly...

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered (no allocation yet but expect one in April) from one of (maybe the) largest Ford dealers in the US. Unfortunately, very far from my home. I said I would never do ADM, but got the damn Braptor fever pretty badly. I got an order placed for $5k ADM, in writing, signed, of course. I posted about how I found my dealer here on the forum. In short I automated emailing to as many dealers as possible reaching out to well over 1000...
First, thanks for having shared that post. As you know, it was what really kicked my Raptor search in to high gear.

Has your dealer confirmed they'll give you price protection if you're built in MY23? The dealer I ordered through in Jan, after following your approach, isn't committing on any PP. Have you gotten a stronger commitment?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
First, thanks for having shared that post. As you know, it was what really kicked my Raptor search in to high gear.

Has your dealer confirmed they'll give you price protection if you're built in MY23? The dealer I ordered through in Jan, after following your approach, isn't committing on any PP. Have you gotten a stronger commitment?
My dealer is a bit less communicative than desired. I think my sales person has little to no appreciation for what Braptor Fever is... My agreement with them is in writing, signed and includes a MSRP level prior to the latest price increase (+ADM). I'm assuming it will be honored but want to focus on getting the allocation before shifting to verifying PP. I'll demand it and understand FMC will pay the delta if the written MSRP is different on the window sticker.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called 4 dealers in the PNW. 2 were willing to sell allocation for $10k ADM. One does F150 raptors for $2.5k ADM and the other MSRP. eBay motors showing sold braptors around $90-95k now. Just need to wait a little longer to filter out the people willing to pay super high ADM. CarGurus nationwide search shows numerous brand new ones for about $10k ADM. They will filter out.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Called 4 dealers in the PNW. 2 were willing to sell allocation for $10k ADM. One does F150 raptors for $2.5k ADM and the other MSRP. eBay motors showing sold braptors around $90-95k now. Just need to wait a little longer to filter out the people willing to pay super high ADM. CarGurus nationwide search shows numerous brand new ones for about $10k ADM. They will filter out.
For the ones wiling to sell at $10k over, did they have allocations for '23? Or just willing to take an order?

I do think market is coming down a bit. I'm seeing more showing up on dealer sites that are actually available, at least here in Pac NW. Not sure if those are ones where people backed out of the order or if its like one dealer up here who said they don't take orders. They just put in stock orders and then sell to highest bidder when it shows up. I think it'll settle close to $10k over for a bit. But that $10k over is also now going to be on ~$5k higher sticker price as well.

Roostracing

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1964 F100, 1997 F250 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Boggus Ford in Harlingen, TX

I ordered and paid MSRP.

Sponsored

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm MSRP but a GT so I'm also locked into the original price :).

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this is a wild concept to ask for but I’ve seen a few people say it is being done. I am looking to order a Braptor as close as possible to MSRP. I am willing to go cross country for it, as I’m based out of San Diego. If you have successfully submitted an order and agreed upon MSRP pricing please let me know. If you want to PM the location that works too! I’m in no hurry and would rather get a 24 anyway:)
Try Brighton Ford in Michigan, Gorno Ford Woodhaven MI, Town n Country Ford in Alabama

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Try Brighton Ford in Michigan, Gorno Ford Woodhaven MI, Town n Country Ford in Alabama
Pretty sure T&C said they were at least $10k over for Raptor orders and didn't have or expect any more allocations for '23.

Gorno told me they only are selling to MI residents.
Sponsored