First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The people in Facebook Jeep and Tacoma groups are they funniest. I can't even count the amount of times I have seen people thinking the Bronco Sport is the Bronco. I don't even bother trying to correct them anymore.

OP
OP
Hoofnmouth

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is going to suck watching yall ride around this summer but im happy for ya ,i have many of the sins so 22 or 23 for me.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
At least 5 calls this month from buddies that pulled next to a bronco sport thinking it was the big bronco,i dont think your going to like it they say lol​
When they finally see your Bronco, tell them you took it to a company that specializes in expanding Broncos to make it a little bigger.

DLJohnson

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not everyone is a rabid 6g bronco fan on the forum all day
You're right and not everyone is informed. I've always been the guy to know just enough about lots of things but also not to care enough to argue when someone is uninformed.

I don't know why this sticks with me but years ago a friend of mine was talking to me about the Dodge Viper. I loved Vipers and knew everything there was to know about them. They mentioned it having a v12 and I said 'No, actually Vipers only have a v10... It's kind of their thing'. They insisted on a v12 and I knew that no matter what I wasn't going to convince them otherwise. So I agreed to disagree

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hoofnmouth

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're right and not everyone is informed. I've always been the guy to know just enough about lots of things but also not to care enough to argue when someone is uninformed.

I don't know why this sticks with me but years ago a friend of mine was talking to me about the Dodge Viper. I loved Vipers and knew everything there was to know about them. They mentioned it having a v12 and I said 'No, actually Vipers only have a v10... It's kind of their thing'. They insisted on a v12 and I knew that no matter what I wasn't going to convince them otherwise. So I agreed to disagree
Yup you prob know more than the dealer,gm did have a prototype 12cyl that was supposed be the viper buster but it never happened.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reminds me of the phrase:

“I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.”

DLJohnson

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have someone at work who enters into an argument with me about once a week, in which they insist they saw “a new Bronco just like the one you’ve got ordered” driving around town, and I in-turn point out it’s a miracle they haven’t choked to death on their own tongue yet.
Sounds like my mother and father. Just add “have you gotten your bronco yet?” as the other weekly statement they’ve asked me since August 2020. I used to repeatedly explain to them the process, delays, etc. I just say “no” now and “ok” when they tell me about the new yellow bronco they saw on the road that someone got before me.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same thing people keep telling me and now I just look like this when they speak of a sport as the bronco I am getting

Ford Bronco Multiple calls this week saying im making a mistake 1617849567878

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They’ll figure it out eventually...eventually.

DLJohnson

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like my mother and father. Just add “have you gotten your bronco yet?” as the other weekly statement they’ve asked me since August 2020. I used to repeatedly explain to them the process, delays, etc. I just say “no” now and “ok” when they tell me about the new yellow bronco they saw on the road that someone got before me.
'Guess they had an earlier reservation than I did...'
Sponsored