First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations on the ride . My wife and I Both have Broncos, and we live 4.2 miles down what can be a Very nasty road when it's wet . Living in the Sunshine State , we invested in Rokblokz XL Longs mud flaps . And they work Very well , and would keep 80%+ off the sides.
Our rokblokz were delivered today! :)
Sponsored

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wife and I were at a Ford dealership earlier this year, looking to trade in my F150 for a Superduty for better towing. We've also been looking around at the eventual replacement of her vehicle. As we were looking at the trucks on the lot, she made the mistake of pointing at a 4D 6g and saying "What's that? It looks pretty cool". In the famous words of Mike Goldberg, "It's aaaaaaaaaaaall over!!!" Joke aside, I was surprised, but excited, because a Bronco fits our needs perfectly, I just didn't think it'd be something she'd be interested in.

I grew up riding in my Dad's 3g 351. I LOVED that thing. I'm still mad at him for selling it! It's pretty hard to compare a 3g to these new 6g's, but the nostalgic factor is still there for me. Once I got wife approval (since technically this is her vehicle), we started window shopping Broncos, and recently found a "used" 2023 Wildtrak with only 2100 miles on it. Well, an afternoon and a bit of haggling later, she's all ours. We're looking forward to the fun!

It was also fun convincing the salesman not to detail the exterior. The last 1/2 mile of our road is basically an offroad trail full of huge potholes and ruts filled with mud and water, so it is a waste of the dealership's time (it was already pretty clean). For context, there was no dirt on it when we left the dealership. :)

b1.jpeg
Same way my wife reacted to the 2 Door. Meh! Interest in the 4 DR then she saw the 2 DR and well, you know the rest.