Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
He's on the ocean, no problem with top off during the summer like AZ.:cool:
Yeah, I grew up in the Central Valley, so I see "California" and think Merced and over 100 in summer. But the OP is right on the coast.
Sponsored

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes you can, but it doesn't matter if he's already placed the order. He needs to figure out if he can move the order and I don't know if the answer to that is yes or no.
No, you can't. Once they stopped taking orders a month ago or so, it stopped the ability to transfer your reservation to a dealer. That's per a ford rep I spoke to a week after they closed the order bank.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I grew up in the Central Valley, so I see "California" and think Merced and over 100 in summer. But the OP is right on the coast.
I lived for about 6 months... Or should I say I ONLY lasted about 6 months in Visalia before I couldn't take it anymore. It was 104 when I got home from work and it cooled down to a "balmy" 95 to 98 degrees over night. But the smell from the dairy farms may have been worse, all I know is the combination of heat and smell was no good.

OP
OP
ChrisInSC

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I lived for about 6 months... Or should I say I ONLY lasted about 6 months in Visalia before I couldn't take it anymore. It was 104 when I got home from work and it cooled down to a "balmy" 95 to 98 degrees over night. But the smell from the dairy farms may have been worse, all I know is the combination of heat and smell was no good.
Funny you mention Visalia, that's where I stayed last night to go to the dealership this morning.

I think that area has some charm, it's not as bad as Bakersfield which is a total shit hole!

Yeah it's crazy hot up there at times.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny you mention Visalia, that's where I stayed last night to go to the dealership this morning.

I think that area has some charm, it's not as bad as Bakersfield which is a total shit hole!

Yeah it's crazy hot up there at times.
Yea that charm in the winter made it look better too. I was doing audits from north of Fresno down to Bakersfield. Auto dealers, Tractor dealers, RV dealers, motorcycle, anything a dealer could get a "flooring loan" we audited. So Visalia seemed like a good central location to launch from. The 99 was crazy too, especially during fog, it is really bad up there.

Have a great drive home tomorrow in your new Bronco. You doing Cajon pass or cutting over to the Grape Vine?

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
ChrisInSC

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea that charm in the winter made it look better too. I was doing audits from north of Fresno down to Bakersfield. Auto dealers, Tractor dealers, RV dealers, motorcycle, anything a dealer could get a "flooring loan" we audited. So Visalia seemed like a good central location to launch from. The 99 was crazy too, especially during fog, it is really bad up there.
I drive that route to see my dealer clients as well and the Tejon pass on a rainy day is like playing Russian roulette!

Tme

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently Vroom’s algorithm sucks as well…..Carvana put a 2021 CG, BB, 4dr Bronco with 4,200 miles, soft top, mid pkg, Sig lighting and $2,600 worth of tires and other upgrades
at: $32,561. Vroom came in at $33,000.
I haven’t checked Car Max because I don’t want to drive a hundred miles, but the market on Broncos is definitely going soft.
Its not going soft. You are looking at trade in value which is taking into consideration that the dealer is then going to put the real price tag on it and make their profit. The only way to know what the real value of your car is to look and see of there are any private party or dealers currently selling your build in your area.

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it’s what you want get it, but, I wouldn’t cancel your order either

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did some of my flight training out of Tulare. You could smell the cow sh** at 3000ft. No way I'd choose to reside there!!!

Sponsored

hollyw00d

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bullet42

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRoverSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had a friend at a dealership ( didn’t know he was there when I ordered) offer me a BL decently loaded 2.7, the customer backed out on for list. In Arkansas. I’m waiting. my dealer helped me with my son’s Bronco Sport. Another local dealer wanted $7k over.

OP
OP
ChrisInSC

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a friend at a dealership ( didn’t know he was there when I ordered) offer me a BL decently loaded 2.7, the customer backed out on for list. In Arkansas. I’m waiting. my dealer helped me with my son’s Bronco Sport. Another local dealer wanted $7k over.

Must of taken a lot of self control to pass that up.

Bullet42

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRoverSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Must of taken a lot of self control to pass that up.
It was but my dealer is close and did me a big favor on our Bronco Sport. Like their service dept. I also thought I would get a quick build. I hope I’m right. 2/17/22 order , 6/13/22 production week👍 Also wanted Area 51 and not a red.

Pal Force

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra, Macan, Bullitt, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not crazy. I did the same with a Bullitt. Difference was that I got it WITHOUT the markup the first dealer had
Sponsored