Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to be honest, I have no idea what you’re getting at with that.
Acidic vs basic. Unless you were kidding, in which case "Sorry, didn't catch that". :LOL:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Username_not_found

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anti-Matter Blue... except I wonder if it is really Purple/Black so I am not 100% there yet.

If is looks exactly like this, its what I want:

Canoe Front.png

Bronco No Doors Roof.png
I'm going to be so happy the first time I see a bronco heading up to the boundary waters with a canoe using the hood tie-downs. I'd be doing it myself if I had a canoe... and a garage big enough to fit a canoe in addition to the bronco.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placed my order for a:
  • 4 door
  • Black Diamond
  • 2.3L/Auto
  • Adv 4x4
  • Mid
  • MIC w/ headliner + roof rails
  • Cyber orange
Dealer told me they've had over 150 reservations and I'm one of maybe two who has no late availability options on my order? Is everyone here getting high trim, lux package, 2.7L, sasquatches?
Nope. I just ordered today. 4 door, BL, no sas, soft top only, 2.3 manual, beadlocks, tow, standard, thats it! Basically the mansquatch that people think that they can’t get. In Cactus Gray of course.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Acidic vs basic. Unless you were kidding, in which case "Sorry, didn't catch that". :LOL:
I got it now lol but before I was clueless

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placed my order for a:
  • 4 door
  • Black Diamond
  • 2.3L/Auto
  • Adv 4x4
  • Mid
  • Cyber orange
Dealer told me they've had over 150 reservations and I'm one of maybe two who has no late availability options on my order? Is everyone here getting high trim, lux package, 2.7L, sasquatches?
I just did a quick analysis of the 1512 entries in the Order thread.
Of 1512 orders just 58 are 4 door, Mid or lower, 2.3 Liter, Non-Squatch, MIC top entries.

If we include the High package, it jumps up to 84 orders. This includes both the A10 and M7 transmissions.

If we look at BD with just the 10 speed then there are a total of 11 records sharing your build. And none of them have Cyber Orange for paint. So you are 1 of 1 on B6G.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's such a slippery slope. First it started with a budget of $40,000. Let's just go base and get good value! Wife needs heated seats, so now we're looking at BB. If we're bumping up to BB for heated seats I'd like to jump up to BD. If we moved to BD, we should probably take advantage and get the Adv 4x4. Suddenly we're at $46,000 and I for sure needed to talk myself out of bumping up to the Badlands which for the same hard top/mid options gets up to $51,000. But let's be honest if you get the Badlands you should just up it to the High package. Soon I'm driving a $60,000 lux squatch wondering how I got here from the hard top base trim.

If you give a mouse a cookie
That’s exactly how I got to BL. I am holding hard at $51k and may swap my 2.7 for high package to get the camera, sound deadening and roof rack. I keep chanting, I will not cave, will not cave, will not cave..... I have also told myself I will only make changes once, as soon as we get the build schedule in May, if it means a big delay for the 2.7, I will make the change to 2.3 and since I already have the budget, add high and roof rack.

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...I keep chanting, I will not cave, will not cave, will not cave..... I have also told myself I will only make changes once, as soon as we get the build schedule in May, if it means a big delay for the 2.7, I will make the change to 2.3 and since I already have the budget, add high and roof rack.
Join the 2.7L side!
Ford Bronco Am I basic? 11.23.16-Emperor-Palpatine-Dark-Side-Dog-Memes-a

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's such a slippery slope. First it started with a budget of $40,000. Let's just go base and get good value! Wife needs heated seats, so now we're looking at BB. If we're bumping up to BB for heated seats I'd like to jump up to BD. If we moved to BD, we should probably take advantage and get the Adv 4x4. Suddenly we're at $46,000 and I for sure needed to talk myself out of bumping up to the Badlands which for the same hard top/mid options gets up to $51,000. But let's be honest if you get the Badlands you should just up it to the High package. Soon I'm driving a $60,000 lux squatch wondering how I got here from the hard top base trim.

If you give a mouse a cookie
Ummm, I'm beginning to think Ford planned it that way. Sneaky bastards.......:)

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Placed my order for a:
  • 4 door
  • Black Diamond
  • 2.3L/Auto
  • Adv 4x4
  • Mid
  • Cyber orange
nope not basic at all, you want what you want. i ordered the base with Sasquatch, hard top, modular front bumper and door bags. call me basic but it's what i wanted and i will upgrade on the aftermarket for the other stuff.

BroncoVB1.jpg

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like I'm a basic bitch too. I ordered the exact same build as you. Can't wait for it.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Placed my order for a:
  • 4 door
  • Black Diamond
  • 2.3L/Auto
  • Adv 4x4
  • Mid
  • Cyber orange
nah dude. I'm pretty much the same build, minus the Adv 4x4. oh, and Cactus Gray vs Cyber Orange.

Hopefully that puts our builds near the front of the line! Your comment about what you're dealer said has me hopeful of getting mine this year.

I kept trying to talk myself into a Badlands, but just couldn't justify the extra $6k for what?
SBD - don't need, will never use
Front Lockers - don't need, will never use
Baja GOAT mode - don't need, will never use
Signature lights - meh
High/Lux packages - not interested
Adv 4x4 - not sure I really need it where I live. My Tahoe has it, and it's in 2H 99% of the year. (but like i said, might add, not like I can't get it in the BD)
33in Tires - from what most have said, can likely just add to the BD and for much cheaper than $6k

Ford almost got me to upgrade. But when I sit back and think it through, BD is plenty of what I need.

Last edited:

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Placed my order for a:
  • 4 door
  • Black Diamond
  • 2.3L/Auto
  • Adv 4x4
  • Mid
  • Cyber orange
Change 4 doors to 2, no headliner, and AMB for CO. That's my build basically.
Sponsored