Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's a fad, paying 10k plus over sticker for any bronco. The FE is hardly limited and not even numbered. Sure vehicle shortages can drive a little more demand with people in general paying closer to MSRP but that has little to no affect on this conversation.
The F-150 Raptor still carries a ADM of $5000+. It’s not a fad it’s business.
Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The F-150 Raptor still carries a ADM of $5000+. It’s not a fad it’s business.
you're shoping at the wrong dealer(s)...I bought my last two raptors 5k off. MSRP or better has been around for 4 plus years even in CA.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have yet to see one post where someone admits to paying that. It's like in the pre-constraint COVID days... who ever paid MSRP for a vehicle? I suspect most are asking these numbers but in reality are not getting them. $5K maybe but you need to someone extra special to pay $10K or over MSRP.
There are several Badlands on eBay that bids are up over $70k with days left. So that’s $10-15k over sticker depending on options.

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After attending the Off-Roadeo I started to question (on the 4 hour drive home) if I wanted to sell my base Bronco and take the profits to get one with all the off road features, I was that impressed with them.

But when I think about it on the flip side of things, I went with a base manual for a reason and I still think it's be a blast to drive; my 2002 SR5, TRD Tacoma served me well and the Bronco has much more power, same size wheels, a better manual trans... and a removable roof, and can I even afford to go wheeling enough to justify the wait and cost.

I mean true rock crawling wheeling, my biggest issue is "if you can't afford to fix it don't go on TOO radical of trials." I took my Tacoma all through Death Valley, Johnson's Valley to play and watch the King of the Hammers and the 24 hours race, and through Ansa Borego and I'm betting the Bronco without any locking diffs will do just fine for that... and skiing so I'll keep it.
Marcus, Thank you for this. It eases my mind that I don't need all the bells and whistles from off-roadeo.

armored007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Expedition, 2021 BMW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I thought this was about a nurse and horse owner thread ;)

Sponsored

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
anymore 2021 FE Broncos

Every time someone says something like that I peek back into the Auto resellers and think, "geesh am I" giving up $20-30K? Not buyer's remorse, but more like resellers regret.
Exclusivity comes at a cost.
I decided to wait to see what variations come out and how they work out the bugs.

$20k is huge for me.. I SHOULD have reserved a First Edition, locked in the price through one of the board dealer here and just flipped it. But, it felt not right to buy and flip, take up a spot someone else could have had.

Last edited:

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Marcus, Thank you for this. It eases my mind that I don't need all the bells and whistles from off-roadeo.
No problem Rick I was kind of tripping on that too, but you can also rest easy in knowing that it's probably not going to depreciate much if at all over the next 6 months either so can get to know your rig by then... I bet you'll be happy.

I'm looking forward to driving the manual, I was told that a couple of Toyota owners that wheel with one the instructors told him that the Ranger was more fun to drive on the street, the Tacoma was bullet proof and great on the trail, but rather boring on the road; so same base and better than stock Ranger, 4wd is standard, I think it'll be a great truck.
Sponsored