Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anti-Matter Blue... except I wonder if it is really Purple/Black so I am not 100% there yet.

If is looks exactly like this, its what I want:

Canoe Front.png

Bronco No Doors Roof.png
This is so similar to purpose build, except I really wanted Area 51, hence my Big Bend. I want a rack for bikes and my SUP, and the dealer indicated the roof rack was a backorder, and adding it would delay the whole vehicle, Soni dropped it for now. Will add it asap though.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds great, but please be prepared to discuss your favorite poetry.

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered with Granger this morning. Big Bend 2 door manual with only keyless entry pad and rear locker as options. Albert said I was one of the more basic builds and should have a reasonable delivery date due to the low options. Sounds like there are a lot of late availbiliy builds. Again thanks to all of you who are ordering complicated trucks, I might be getting to drive my Bronco with the top off yet this year.

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not as basic as me! Drop the Auto, Mid, and CO and add 7-speed and A51 to get my build. Going with the Steelies as well.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's such a slippery slope. First it started with a budget of $40,000. Let's just go base and get good value! Wife needs heated seats, so now we're looking at BB. If we're bumping up to BB for heated seats I'd like to jump up to BD. If we moved to BD, we should probably take advantage and get the Adv 4x4. Suddenly we're at $46,000 and I for sure needed to talk myself out of bumping up to the Badlands which for the same hard top/mid options gets up to $51,000. But let's be honest if you get the Badlands you should just up it to the High package. Soon I'm driving a $60,000 lux squatch wondering how I got here from the hard top base trim.

If you give a mouse a cookie
I started at $40k and went up and up through the same mental gyrations. I had actually hoped to get my 4Dr in the 30's before initial pricing came out. I quickly ended up at Badlands 2.7, no Squatch in the low $50s.

About two weeks ago I re-evaluated and am probably going with

4Dr V.B. Base 2.7L Squatch w/HT & Aux switches. MSRP $43,270
With the discount dealer I am switching to it will be just a hair over $41k.

It will give me ALL the off-road prowess I'll ever need and more and it will be quick. It will be as capable as any Bronco priced $10-20,000 more with 12" screen, leather seats etc. Ha! When the Warthog comes out, I'll get the cheapest, no frills variant and will crush all the over-optioned $57k Broncos.

Sponsored

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Placed my order for a:
  • 4 door
  • Black Diamond
  • 2.3L/Auto
  • Adv 4x4
  • Mid
  • MIC w/ headliner + roof rails
  • Cyber orange
Dealer told me they've had over 150 reservations and I'm one of maybe two who has no late availability options on my order? Is everyone here getting high trim, lux package, 2.7L, sasquatches?
We ordered the same truck without the rails but with tow package and painted alloys in Cactus Gray.

Dealer thought we would be on the earlier end of getting them and had a couple other orders that were probably going to get changed because the buyer didn't want to wait as long as Ford thought they might have to. Seemed like he thought dual tops was hanging them up (don't know which tops)

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is so similar to purpose build, except I really wanted Area 51, hence my Big Bend. I want a rack for bikes and my SUP, and the dealer indicated the roof rack was a backorder, and adding it would delay the whole vehicle, Soni dropped it for now. Will add it asap though.
My dealer hinted at the same thing. Also, remember you can use the FordPass points for them, so they may be close to free. It will be a bit of DYI project, but no big deal.
Sponsored