Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thanks! Man I am worried this is going to set me back some. Dealership is 2.5 hours so I'll be torn between potentially making two trips. Hoping it isn't a scenario where instead of these sitting at snow mountain or whatever, they sit at the dealership waiting for DIO options.
You can see here how mine is prepped for the hitch receiver from the factory. We’re thinking it should be a fairly quick install once it arrives.

IMG_4506.jpeg

IMG_4507.jpeg

IMG_4508.jpeg
Sponsored

Kakes11

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
: )
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Cup holders are present in the 24 Everglades.

Ford Bronco My 2024 Bronco Everglades is delivered! IMG_4492
My little girl is going to like it back there. I keep showing her the 360 view of the inside and she points to her seat in the back lol I ask her if she wants to ride with the top off and she says "no" so Im gonna have to work on that one

Sponsored
OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

super jealous...you wouldnt want to swap back seats now would you?
Not at the moment I’m sure my son will appreciate them since my Black Diamond didn’t have them

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My little girl is going to like it back there. I keep showing her the 360 view of the inside and she points to her seat in the back lol I ask her if she wants to ride with the top off and she says "no" so Im gonna have to work on that one
One nice ride with the top off will probably change her mind. I use my tube doors most of the spring summer and early fall

Camp Hell Yeah.

Everglades
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Tover
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Congrats on a sweet rig. I am waiting on mine to arrive. I got the cactus grey. It was my understanding you can’t get a front camera on any trim for the Everglades due to the winch. (It would be nice to find an aftermarket camera for it ) Also since I am new to the off roading scene is it wise to get a shackle mount for the winch? Or is that unnecessary? Thanks

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She’s arrived!!!!! The Everglades is finally here!

She’s ready to go home with me after work today, ceramic tint and switching my lightbar over next week at work.

Congrats! I've had my BL for 11 months now - you are going to love it! As funny as it is to see an everglades delivered in the snow, i hope you have the opportunity to get out in it!!! We've had snow for here in SE Wash. for over a week now and have been bombing around like a HS kid the entire time. Merica...

Enjoy!

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Congrats! I've had my BL for 11 months now - you are going to love it! As funny as it is to see an everglades delivered in the snow, i hope you have the opportunity to get out in it!!! We've had snow for here in SE Wash. for over a week now and have been bombing around like a HS kid the entire time. Merica...

Enjoy!
Will definitely enjoy it! It probably won’t see trails until Super Celebration East in Tennessee this April. Very much looking forward to that event and putting it through its paces.

Sponsored

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I CNC'd some aluminum snorkel grates if anyone with an Everglades wants one. I have six left from the original batch. The Facebook Everglades group asked me to make them...The ones that come from factory warp over time. You can paint mine to match the car or trim. https://www.ebay.com/itm/395083002482?hash=item5bfcc83272:g:j1gAAOSwRuxlhjPB&amdata=enc:AQAIAAAA0PD/ei28877rc1CAR4s/pd3pEL4tIviI/hDxcYxoVY4kIL0WWOb8+acfUUy4b/8ioSnYobNeUaWDBfSUBCCalfmkzW6bI2pnSYmJ2gFDUnp1WyUgdApu3RNdOGEe4RqeAjHgHJ+fvQvwuLHG9v7UBTnnfO7zqFHysiDj9ECGmWodIc06ExUvXOM+6TYD8aHraj/SiN0veGru2KLMZoDMGBxeq42JB+KphvmHcw1/ZOxdQJ+xumM3lcW315Dj8ORrxPkeMx3E/Wru4ZqP+pxe4G4=|tkp:Bk9SR_b1tLamYw

Ford Bronco My 2024 Bronco Everglades is delivered! 1705964447312

Last edited:

Alpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 2 Door Rubicon, '22 BMW S1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can see here how mine is prepped for the hitch receiver from the factory. We’re thinking it should be a fairly quick install once it arrives.
Nice! It looks like it comes pre wired!

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
She’s arrived!!!!! The Everglades is finally here!

She’s ready to go home with me after work today, ceramic tint and switching my lightbar over next week at work.

Very nice. I pick up my Wildtrak on Friday!!
Sponsored