Sponsored

My $5 solution for the rear seatbelt chatter at highway speeds....

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dr.Fish rod ties

I don't have a lot of passengers in the rear. They rattle like crazy in the wind. I tried attaching them in the buckles but then they flap against the seat in the wind with the top off. Just slid the buckle up a little and wrapped the holder just beneath it around the belt capturing the belt itself twice. Boom silence.
Ford Bronco My $5 solution for the rear seatbelt chatter at highway speeds.... 20220909_142032
Sponsored

Last edited:

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You should write up a instruction manual on how to do it and sell copies for 10 bucks a piece. But great idea those rear belts drive me insane whipping around.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just run the seatbelts through the headrests, pull them all the way out so they lock, and buckle 'em.

tractorcrusher

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did the same thing with velco cable straps. Mine are narrow enough to pass through the hole in the buckle so it stays in place.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Found these on Wish. A little over $5 with shipping. The adhesive strip they provide is useless, so had to use a Gorilla tape solution. Holds the belt in a nice fixed position so no more rattle.

Ford Bronco My $5 solution for the rear seatbelt chatter at highway speeds.... BeltHolder

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dr.Fish rod ties

I don't have a lot of passengers in the rear. They rattle like crazy in the wind. I tried attaching them in the buckles but then they flap against the seat in the wind with the top off. Just slid the buckle up a little and wrapped the holder just beneath it around the belt capturing the belt itself twice. Boom silence.
Ford Bronco My $5 solution for the rear seatbelt chatter at highway speeds.... BeltHolder
Thanks for sharing. I like your solution. Reversible when needed and discreet.
Sponsored