First Name
Darrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
…..and I’m several hundred miles away on vacation!
To say I’m excited is an understatement. I received my built email a few days before we left on vacation and delivery was scheduled between July 7th and July 13th. I had a weird feeling it would show while we were gone. I’m betting we cut this trip short by a couple days!

My dealer, BF Evans Ford in Livermore Kentucky, is phenomenal. It was unloaded straight off the truck and into the showroom. They didn’t prep it or touch one sticker. The owner told me he wanted me to see it before they did anything in case I wanted any of the stickers, etc. If any of you guys want to see it before I do, it’s in their showroom.

8BC4802C-5A0A-4F0E-A9F1-BAD854500B3D.jpeg

3B0902C8-C851-4FB4-8665-2AEE3227AC32.jpeg
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you upgrade to the mid package or go with the standard?

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations!! Mine was supposedly built Thursday. I can't wait. Now cancel vacation and go get it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
darrikc

darrikc

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations!! Mine was supposedly built Thursday. I can't wait. Now cancel vacation and go get it!
We were originally planning to get home Thursday afternoon, but that’s been bumped up until Tuesday! You don’t know how close I came to heading out yesterday when I got the text. They’ll be closed Sunday and Monday, but I’ll be there Tuesday to get it!

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Man, I’m hoping that it comes off the truck and goes right into my hands. May sound selfish, but I am loath to think of a ton of people crawling all around my Bronco in the showroom.

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We were originally planning to get home Thursday afternoon, but that’s been bumped up until Tuesday! You don’t know how close I came to heading out yesterday when I got the text. They’ll be closed Sunday and Monday, but I’ll be there Tuesday to get it!
Not sure I could wait till Tuesday! LOL. Happy for you. Expect more pics when you get it. Enjoy.

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks Great! I was leaning A51 but the more Gray I see, the more I like it. Was also leaning soft-top but that MIC looks fantastic. Very nice
…..and I’m several hundred miles away on vacation!
To say I’m excited is an understatement. I received my built email a few days before we left on vacation and delivery was scheduled between July 7th and July 13th. I had a weird feeling it would show while we were gone. I’m betting we cut this trip short by a couple days!

My dealer, BF Evans Ford in Livermore Kentucky, is phenomenal. It was unloaded straight off the truck and into the showroom. They didn’t prep it or touch one sticker. The owner told me he wanted me to see it before they did anything in case I wanted any of the stickers, etc. If any of you guys want to see it before I do, it’s in their showroom.

8BC4802C-5A0A-4F0E-A9F1-BAD854500B3D.jpeg

3B0902C8-C851-4FB4-8665-2AEE3227AC32.jpeg
Awesome! Congrats. From your window sticker it says 6/28 in the bottom margin. Was that gate release? How do people know when “gate release” is?

Also was your tracker up to date with where things were when they happened? I see the delivery was shorter than they said.

Point is it seems people have figured out how to read tea leaves on the sticker vs the tracker. I’m just trying to decipher mine.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice build! Those optional black wheels look great with Carb Gray, MIC top, modular bumper and rock rails. Well done.