JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’re people gawking at it in the showroom? I would sit back and just take that sight in for a moment. Sort of like a one man car show.

Beautiful. I told my wife about your story with you being dropped off and your wife unpacking the car. I said see!! There are dozens of us!! (More like 200k of us)
Sponsored

OP
OP
darrikc

darrikc

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We’re people gawking at it in the showroom? I would sit back and just take that sight in for a moment. Sort of like a one man car show.

Beautiful. I told my wife about your story with you being dropped off and your wife unpacking the car. I said see!! There are dozens of us!! (More like 200k of us)
She’s a good one! She knew I had something more important to do than unpack the vehicle. Little back story..

I turned 50 on June 1st. I’d been telling her for years I was going to buy a new Jeep as a present to myself on my 50th birthday. Then Ford announced the Bronco and she knew immediately my plans would change. I’m a Ford guy anyway. The day Ford started with Bronco teasers, I started waiting. To be honest, it all just worked out. Production got pushed back to this year and it just so happened it was also the 50th anniversary of me! Only a month late for my birthday. And I know I’m lucky. I’m grateful for that.

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats, looks great. Curious about the whistle... Hope something can be figured out. Would drive me nuts.

OP
OP
darrikc

darrikc

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats, looks great. Curious about the whistle... Hope something can be figured out. Would drive me nuts.
There will be a fix. Something pretty simple I’m sure. It just air getting behind the mirror. I may stick some foam in there to see if it helps.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There will be a fix. Something pretty simple I’m sure. It just air getting behind the mirror. I may stick some foam in there to see if it helps.
Oh, you think it’s from actually getting behind the mirror glass?

Sponsored
OP
OP
darrikc

darrikc

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, you think it’s from actually getting behind the mirror glass?
I think it’s definitely related to the wind coming around the outside edge of the mirror housing. If you put you hand on the outside edge it stops. My guess is that wind is curling around the edge and possibly behind the mirror. Or maybe it’s the hollow space behind the mirror itself? Kinda like the old deer whistles people used to put on the front bumper.

azbittel

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach E - Premium - AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Uh oh - This is like the third new owner to mention such noise.
Idk how the mirror housings are constructed, but hopefully it is just a lose piece of plastic allowing for air to pass through a small gap somewhere. Should be easily solvable once we can experiment with either tightening everything up, or cramming something in the gap to disrupt air flow.

If it is somehow caused by the actual outside dimentions/shape of the mirror we are in for some trouble for sure.

gshorn

Wildtrak
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f150 platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mine shipped 7/1 based on this now thinking their estimate might be more accurate was hoping it might arrive this week . congrats.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Awesome congrats. Where’d the 3rd Gen raptor go that was sitting outside the dealer? Never mind it was a ranger. Dam that thing was thick.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it is somehow caused by the actual outside dimentions/shape of the mirror we are in for some trouble for sure.
Yeah, last thing i want is a permanent deer whistle.

Sponsored
OP
OP
darrikc

darrikc

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome congrats. Where’d the 3rd Gen raptor go that was sitting outside the dealer? Never mind it was a ranger. Dam that thing was thick.
I think they still have the Ranger Tremor. Did you go down and check out my Bronco?

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great!! I was really on the fence of a 4-door BD with the aluminum wheels. I opted for a 2-door BB to have a more traditional Bronco, but man.....that looks great. Maybe a guy needs one 2-door and one 4-door to be happy??? 😂

RaceRedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

…..and I’m several hundred miles away on vacation!
To say I’m excited is an understatement. I received my built email a few days before we left on vacation and delivery was scheduled between July 7th and July 13th. I had a weird feeling it would show while we were gone. I’m betting we cut this trip short by a couple days!

My dealer, BF Evans Ford in Livermore Kentucky, is phenomenal. It was unloaded straight off the truck and into the showroom. They didn’t prep it or touch one sticker. The owner told me he wanted me to see it before they did anything in case I wanted any of the stickers, etc. If any of you guys want to see it before I do, it’s in their showroom.

8BC4802C-5A0A-4F0E-A9F1-BAD854500B3D.jpeg

3B0902C8-C851-4FB4-8665-2AEE3227AC32.jpeg
…..and I’m several hundred miles away on vacation!
To say I’m excited is an understatement. I received my built email a few days before we left on vacation and delivery was scheduled between July 7th and July 13th. I had a weird feeling it would show while we were gone. I’m betting we cut this trip short by a couple days!

My dealer, BF Evans Ford in Livermore Kentucky, is phenomenal. It was unloaded straight off the truck and into the showroom. They didn’t prep it or touch one sticker. The owner told me he wanted me to see it before they did anything in case I wanted any of the stickers, etc. If any of you guys want to see it before I do, it’s in their showroom.

8BC4802C-5A0A-4F0E-A9F1-BAD854500B3D.jpeg

3B0902C8-C851-4FB4-8665-2AEE3227AC32.jpeg
Looks awesome!! Love the wheels! I was nervous I would be out of town when I received mine but I was lucky enough to have it arrive earlier than expected!
Sponsored