Sponsored

My dealership contacted me to place my order 8/15?

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my sales rep contacted me last week to go in 8/15 to convert to 23MY. I honestly thought that he meant 9/15 since the order banks open 9/12, and I was going to try to change it to that day. Fortunately I reread the message this morning and saw that it’s for today at 3 pm. Anyone else get a message like that? Or see any problems of converting since the options are not out yet? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my third time converting and I honestly don’t remember if he did it the same way the previous times. So if anything I might just reschedule for 9/12. I got some research to do.

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my sales rep contacted me last week to go in 8/15 to convert to 23MY. I honestly thought that he meant 9/15 since the order banks open 9/12, and I was going to try to change it to that day. Fortunately I reread the message this morning and saw that it’s for today at 3 pm. Anyone else get a message like that? Or see any problems of converting since the options are not out yet? Thanks in advance.
My dealer ordering director also said that mine will probably get pushed to MY23. She checked and verified all things I needed for COVP. However, it was unclear to her if I have to put more money down, but she said it will probably be up to the dealer and said she’ll know more in the next couple of weeks.
Sponsored