Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stick with that dealer and become one of the 20% of reservation holders who won't take delivery of their Bronco.

Dealers can screw over up to 20% before being penalized, so why not do it to an FE and get an insane dealer markup?

Call one more time to get a commitment in writing beyond an order or walk. Make them call their legal team to draft up a contract with a huge penalty for not delivering your Bronco... or walk.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jbronc74

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure what to think.. again he told me its done ...but again ill have to call and bug him since nothing has changed ..no email, my ford says in store order still....
He told me that my order is in the cloud...and that they are leaving them there because so many people are changing their orders...wtf....do they think was born yesterday???i told him don't you know that you can change orders up until 2 weeks prior to build...and I got silence.....what do you think they are trying to do... push me out, maybe...but why? becouse they cant mark it up.. ive seen what they do with the raptors on their lot.....leaving me a bit taken back... do I want to keep dealing with this type of communication? i also dont want to bump people at other dealerships at this point....having faith with them is becoming more and more difficult...

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wtf....do they think was born yesterday???
Apparently, they think you were born yesterday, and on the back of a turnip truck.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure what to think.. again he told me its done ...but again ill have to call and bug him since nothing has changed ..no email, my ford says in store order still....
He told me that my order is in the cloud...and that they are leaving them there because so many people are changing their orders...wtf....do they think was born yesterday???i told him don't you know that you can change orders up until 2 weeks prior to build...and I got silence.....what do you think they are trying to do... push me out, maybe...but why? becouse they cant mark it up.. ive seen what they do with the raptors on their lot.....leaving me a bit taken back... do I want to keep dealing with this type of communication? i also dont want to bump people at other dealerships at this point....having faith with them is becoming more and more difficult...
Maybe @EricAtKearnyMesaFord can help give you some advice/insight on your situation, he's reputable and in your general region.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jbronc74

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
its a good.. order is in they are just trying to figure it all out.. Ill cut them some slack...

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You’re not going to bump anyone with an FE order. Those are separate from the regular order allocation. Just pull the trigger and find another dealer. IMO

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealership was acting like they were allergic to money too. So I transferred my reservation and got an amazing deal in the process!
what /were was your deal ?

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My online order status also shows "In Store Order" - I don't see any other way to verify my specific order through the online account - I don't think that is abnormal. Once my dealer converted my reservation to an order, I received an email confirmation from Ford. I've since changed my order (color) but didn't get a second confirmation email. You might double check spam folders...

Your dealer should be able to provide a detailed printed order confirmation that shows the price. I'd flat out ask for it. If the dealer won't provide the printed order confirmation, then it might be time to consider moving to another dealer.

If your order is for a "First Edition", moving to another dealer doesn't bump anybody - the FE will all ship MY21 - Ford will simply reallocate the FE from your current dealer to the dealer you choose.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
what /were was your deal ?
I transferred my reservation to Chapman of Horsham. My build was $2,614 below MSRP when Tom converted it to an order.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been trying to get my order for a very early time stamped (7/13 750pm pst) first edition in since the 19th but keep getting a run around....they would not do it for me the 19 but said they would call me later in march to finalize the order....is that not absurd? he did take 400 bucks from me I think to try to lock me in.. but he wont input my order yet i guess... should I be worried because i am at this point....Is any one else having the same experience?? I don't want to bug the dealership to death if this is just the process. But i also have a busy few months so I'm trying to get it done sooner than later....should i call ford yet... guy at dealership said he would call me Monday and that "it was taken care of" but he did not call, i see my ford says same thing.......any input would be appreciated. many thanks.....
yea I'm not trying to annoy the dealer .. I just want confirmation already, 2 weeks and nadda yet....…thanks bud...
its a good.. order is in they are just trying to figure it all out.. Ill cut them some slack...
Ask your dealer to send you a Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA) that confirms how your order is equipped (e.g., year, body code, trim, color, options). If he cannot do that immediately (or simply refuses), then either: (a) your order has not been entered, (b) he’s still “trying to figure it all out”, or (c) he’s deliberately fucking with you.

None of those scenarios (a, b, or c) are good, and would warrant you reaching out to Ford to intervene so you can transfer to a more reputable dealer who appreciates your business and will take care of you.

Last edited:

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yea I'm not trying to annoy the dealer .. I just want confirmation already, 2 weeks and nadda yet....…thanks bud...
have you already agreed to the financial terms of your FE, meaning you're buying through the AZD-Plan or its straight MSRP and no ADM? Sounds like maybe you have haven't crossed all the T's and dotted all the I's?

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have been trying to get my order for a very early time stamped (7/13 750pm pst) first edition in since the 19th but keep getting a run around....they would not do it for me the 19 but said they would call me later in march to finalize the order....is that not absurd? he did take 400 bucks from me I think to try to lock me in.. but he wont input my order yet i guess... should I be worried because i am at this point....Is any one else having the same experience?? I don't want to bug the dealership to death if this is just the process. But i also have a busy few months so I'm trying to get it done sooner than later....should i call ford yet... guy at dealership said he would call me Monday and that "it was taken care of" but he did not call, i see my ford says same thing.......any input would be appreciated. many thanks.....
Umm, why would you give them another $400 with converting your reservation to an order? That should be your 1st sign that there’s a problem and that you need to switch dealerships.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I transferred my reservation to Chapman of Horsham. My build was $2,614 below MSRP when Tom converted it to an order.
What is your build if I may ask?
Sponsored