Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just ordered Saturday.
Took an hour or 1.5hr.
Went in, sat down, discussed it very briefly. He started entering it and was explaining that it some times takes an hour or two to fully enter as an order in Fords system.
Finished , started on some paperwork to sign off on regarding the build and the total price "out the door" as they say.... sales tax, title work, misc fees and as we were both signing, the computer updated and showed my order as "OFFICIALLY ENTERED" in Ford's system.
We printed and signed that final document and we're done!
Put an additional $400 down for a total of $500 now.

You're being jerked around.
I'd bet they want to ADM the hell out of you....waiting until March when it's too late to cancel or switch.
i hope not.. they have been adamant msrp , no adm ..no other fees..i got my build and price printout...seems ok...i dont think they could pull anything legally at this point but who knows.. they know me as a pretty big bronco guy. That would be fucked if they actively tried to screw me...they would loose a shit ton of biz with my other fords too.... but you never know...
Sponsored

Last edited:

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ask your dealer to send you a Delivery Order Receipt Acknowledgment (DORA) that confirms how your order is equipped (e.g., year, body code, trim, color, options).
Question - will the DORA have MSRP/A-Plan pricing listed on it?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in SoCal too and my dealer has not submitted my FE order yet either. Maybe it's a CA thing for FE orders?

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm in SoCal too and my dealer has not submitted my FE order yet either. Maybe it's a CA thing for FE orders?
FE orders are the EASIEST to submit. At this point I've submitted a few hundred orders for the Bronco and I can tell you that FEs are a rare treat because of how little customization is needed. If your dealer isn't submitting FE orders they probably aren't submitting any other orders yet either.

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel for everyone who is having difficulty ordering but not all dealers are the same. I ordered a Black Diamond on January 27. I reconsidered and emailed my dealer a new PDF from B&P for a Badlands with the same options and today it’s been changed.

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FE orders are the EASIEST to submit. At this point I've submitted a few hundred orders for the Bronco and I can tell you that FEs are a rare treat because of how little customization is needed. If your dealer isn't submitting FE orders they probably aren't submitting any other orders yet either.

Good to know. I might start riding my dealer after the first week of March, if I haven't gotten an update by then.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just emailed my order. Sipping on a shot to celebrate. NO, I did not feel the need to start a new thread to share the news, I am not the first or last.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good. If you were not converted it makes changing dealers easy...

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been trying to get my order for a very early time stamped (7/13 750pm pst) first edition in since the 19th but keep getting a run around....they would not do it for me the 19 but said they would call me later in march to finalize the order....is that not absurd? he did take 400 bucks from me I think to try to lock me in.. but he wont input my order yet i guess... should I be worried because i am at this point....Is any one else having the same experience?? I don't want to bug the dealership to death if this is just the process. But i also have a busy few months so I'm trying to get it done sooner than later....should i call ford yet... guy at dealership said he would call me Monday and that "it was taken care of" but he did not call, i see my ford says same thing.......any input would be appreciated. many thanks.....
That is not right. You should have been able to put your order through especially if you gave more money towards the deposit. Good luck!
Sponsored