Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congrats and love the video. How are you feeling about the Cactus Gray? That's what I went with but every pic I see of it looks different than the others.

So glad I went with Cactus. I was split between Area 51 and cactus for a very long time. In my opinion it looks completely different on the Sports. After seeing both colors in person on the 4 door Bronco I was absolutely set on cactus gray. Both great colors though. The pictures and videos don't do justice for cactus gray. It really makes the black accents on the Bronco pop. Good choice.

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to Ford my scheduled delivery date was 7/2/21. Christmas came a week sooner!!!

More photos soon.

Is this in Europe? What’s with the driving on the left side of the road? Also, parts of the video just look ‘weird’….almost Like a movie with the background moving faster than than the vehicle itself. Maybe I’ve had one too many cocktails drowning my disappoint as an early reservation holder having not been scheduled yet

Last edited:

JJWOOD

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150, 2005 Cayenne Turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd also like to know. I have a 4 door first edition in area 51 ordered and I placed that reservation within 1 hour of the website going live and my dealer submitted the order the day ford allowed them to send it. I was under the impression the reservation process was first come first serve, but I guess I do not know the right people. I'm glad people are getting their Bronco's finally, but I don't even have a VIN# yet. They should have called it the "Launch" edition. First implies first, not "sometime between now and December 2021.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey I'm a Youtuber,where my Bronco!! glad you got yours we can all drool now
All you need is like 400 subs to get a priority FE?!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the delivery. It’s a sexy beast. And don’t let all of the whiners get you down.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Because he's probably a dealer employee who used the dealer's priority order to get his FE ahead of everyone to post videos on his already created YT channel. Kinda shitty but w/e.
👎🏽

JJWOOD

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150, 2005 Cayenne Turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My time stamp is first 5 mins and I’m not getting built until 7/12, so it’s clearly quite possible quite a few reservations went in before mine and yours. You’re place in line in the dealers allocation is also important.
I'm of the belief at this point it's 100% random. I've seen so many posts where guys with MIC tops and sas. packages are getting build dates for this month or next and they reserved weeks or even months after the initial release. I know I was the first one at my dealer and it's not a small dealer. Last I asked they had over 90 reservations. I'm just getting salty at this point about not even having a VIN # almost 12 months later. There are really good vehicles like the defender that were announced around the same time and somehow a much smaller company released a much more complicated vehicle faster than Ford. Maybe Ford made the announcement 6 months or more sooner than they should have.
It's looking like the bronco may get flipped and I'll wait for something better like the 'warthog' if my FE really shows up closer to December.

Tgettys

Big Bend
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Awesome looking Bronco and that was a great little video. Enjoy! Love hearing that these babies are finally landing in peoples driveways!
Congrats on taking delivery of your awesome FE Bronco!

Off topic, but Double IPA has my favorite member name ever!
Sponsored