TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last 4 new Ford's I've bought (since 2013) have had way too much air pressure in the tires. My Jeep JL had 45 psi in every tire. It was all over the road on the way home, and you could feel every pebble in the road. I dropped it back to the recommended pressure, and if was a completely different vehicle. There must not be a "set proper tire air pressure" line on any of the PDI sheets.
QFT - when I bought my stock JL Sport and drove it home two hours at 45 PSI, I immediately placed a call to my dentist's office to schedule replacement fillings for all the ones that had fallen out during the trip...
Sponsored

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks, when you check it, can you please post a photo of your tire pressure label so we all can learn what the stock tire pressures should be.
Not sure if this got posted or not yet - 39 PSI - pulled from a YouTube video…for an FE. I’ll try to get the link.
Ford Bronco My Granger Delivery - Before and After 04AA4926-7A09-42B6-B14C-A3C5B7EB330B

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you explain what you mean about the radio quality? I know this isn't supposed to be a Cadillac, but I'm expecting a good show while blasting around with the top off. How disappointed am I going to be?

Also, can you confirm if there are cup holders in the second row?

Sorry for interrupting the conversation about diets and European superiority, but I am here for the important questions.
2-door has rear cup holders on the outside wall on each side.

4-door has rear door pockets for water bottles on all trims. Leather gets you the fold down arm rest with 2 additional shallow cup holders.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should see the salespeople's face when I show up for a test drive, I bring my own pressure gauge and drop the pressure to the correct one, either the factory sticker or what I would intend to run if I purchase the vehicle.

I've never found a vehicle with the pressure set correctly, factory and the dealers are shooting themselves in the foot as they never take the time to set it, PDI, or not. How many lost sales have the had because people did not like the ride?
They have a word for guys like you... maybe words...
Sponsored