Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Everyone,

We wanted to update you on the process of your bronco delivery to avoid any confusion. We will walk you through everything you need to know when the time comes. Please be patient and trust that we will update you when we see any notable updates on your bronco.

As a reminder, once your Bronco has been built it will normally take 3-4 weeks to arrive at our dealership. Once your vehicle is here we will send an email explaining everything you will need to know regarding delivery. Please be patient as we manage over 1000+ Bronco Orders.

We ask that you do not make any travel or financial commitments until your Bronco arrives here at Granger Motors. We have had our finance department notify us that they have received many calls regarding rates, payments, and terms. Our company policy is to give finance quotes once the vehicle arrives here at the store. The reason for this is that an offer for finance is good for 30 days, and if your Bronco is delayed for any reason (transportation delays, extra quality checks, etc.) we would have to restart the entire process. A member of our finance staff will call you immediately upon your Bronco's arrival and facilitate the purchase process quickly.

We sell our Broncos at a steeply discounted rate to help grow our business and you are the beneficiary! We'd ask that you'd give us an opportunity to finance the vehicle as the bank pays us a small commission to arrange financing. We work with 30+ banks and finance companies and can find aggressive rates for your purchase. This helps us offset the savings provided to you and will allow for a smoother transaction at pickup.

Thank you,
Hunter

[email protected]
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Hunter!
Great info

I know Iā€™ve been a pain in the ole Rear asking about.. well... where Is my Bronco!
You guys have been prompt and provided as much info as you can...

keep up the terrific work!

signed -
Crazed Bronco wanna be buyer...šŸ˜Ž

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hunter, youā€™ve been great to work with this past week, I still canā€™t say thank you enough with helping me adjust my order and dealing with my never ending questions or changes. Thanks again and I look forward to meeting you and the whole Granger crew when the time comes.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like my gamble on the Grangetober special will seriously pay off.
Great price, great dealer, great service ... road trip.
Full of "WIN" over/down there in Iowa! LOL, and I haven't even converted that Reservation yet!!!

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Full of "WIN" over/down there in Iowa! LOL, and I haven't even converted that Reservation yet!!!
I really wish I wouldā€™ve taken that bet now.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right there with you at around 5am on October 1st. Lol.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for the update.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stopped by my dealer today, gifted him my poster/sticker. I asked him if he had seen it, he said he had, he got one because he had ordered one for his wife. I snickered and said yeah, I'm ordering it for my wife too. Damn near had his coffee coming out his nose. He accepted it and took off to the back to give it to his father. Small town, gotta love it.

Did not mean to Hijack, Carry on...

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1000+!

Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Delivery Update oh my

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same but why is it seriously paying off all of a sudden?

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Everyone,

We wanted to update you on the process of your bronco delivery to avoid any confusion. We will walk you through everything you need to know when the time comes. Please be patient and trust that we will update you when we see any notable updates on your bronco.

As a reminder, once your Bronco has been built it will normally take 3-4 weeks to arrive at our dealership. Once your vehicle is here we will send an email explaining everything you will need to know regarding delivery. Please be patient as we manage over 1000+ Bronco Orders.

We ask that you do not make any travel or financial commitments until your Bronco arrives here at Granger Motors. We have had our finance department notify us that they have received many calls regarding rates, payments, and terms. Our company policy is to give finance quotes once the vehicle arrives here at the store. The reason for this is that an offer for finance is good for 30 days, and if your Bronco is delayed for any reason (transportation delays, extra quality checks, etc.) we would have to restart the entire process. A member of our finance staff will call you immediately upon your Bronco's arrival and facilitate the purchase process quickly.

We sell our Broncos at a steeply discounted rate to help grow our business and you are the beneficiary! We'd ask that you'd give us an opportunity to finance the vehicle as the bank pays us a small commission to arrange financing. We work with 30+ banks and finance companies and can find aggressive rates for your purchase. This helps us offset the savings provided to you and will allow for a smoother transaction at pickup.

Thank you,
Hunter

[email protected]
Thanks for the update! I'm hoping my Granger Bronco was built yesterday!

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great service and save a lot of money. Spend a couple nights on the road driving my vehicle back home, Iā€™ll do it next time!

Iā€™m a first ten minutes reservation for the Lightning. Any idea what kind of deal for that later on this year?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same but why is it seriously paying off all of a sudden?
Guess: Because Granger had over 1,000 Bronco orders and now the system is so messed up that your allocation and reservation number don't mean doodley squat.

Had the reservation system worked as intended, your chances of getting a MY21 allocation through Granger were bordering on 0.005%. So you're odds now are based mostly on commodities than anything else (reservation or allocation are out the window for the most part).
Sponsored