Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Everyone,

We wanted to update you on the process of your bronco delivery to avoid any confusion. We will walk you through everything you need to know when the time comes. Please be patient and trust that we will update you when we see any notable updates on your bronco.

As a reminder, once your Bronco has been built it will normally take 3-4 weeks to arrive at our dealership. Once your vehicle is here we will send an email explaining everything you will need to know regarding delivery. Please be patient as we manage over 1000+ Bronco Orders.

We ask that you do not make any travel or financial commitments until your Bronco arrives here at Granger Motors. We have had our finance department notify us that they have received many calls regarding rates, payments, and terms. Our company policy is to give finance quotes once the vehicle arrives here at the store. The reason for this is that an offer for finance is good for 30 days, and if your Bronco is delayed for any reason (transportation delays, extra quality checks, etc.) we would have to restart the entire process. A member of our finance staff will call you immediately upon your Bronco's arrival and facilitate the purchase process quickly.

We sell our Broncos at a steeply discounted rate to help grow our business and you are the beneficiary! We'd ask that you'd give us an opportunity to finance the vehicle as the bank pays us a small commission to arrange financing. We work with 30+ banks and finance companies and can find aggressive rates for your purchase. This helps us offset the savings provided to you and will allow for a smoother transaction at pickup.

Thank you,
Hunter

[email protected]
Good to hear as soon as my Bronco arrives I will get a call from your finance dept and I will also get an email outlining the entire delivery process. Perfect, Thanks!!!
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess: Because Granger had over 1,000 Bronco orders and now the system is so messed up that your allocation and reservation number don't mean doodley squat.

Had the reservation system worked as intended, your chances of getting a MY21 allocation through Granger were bordering on 0.005%. So you're odds now are based mostly on commodities than anything else (reservation or allocation are out the window for the most part).
Fair enough, I can buy that!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same but why is it seriously paying off all of a sudden?
Just my opinion, it was a gamble back then.
Now it is not, Granger is a known quantity.

Back when the reservation was made nobody really knew yet if this was going to be completely legit, no "finance guy" pushing add ons , hard upsell tactics, or other dirty, seedy dealer games, etc etc etc.
Now there have been some deliveries with post delivery reviews showing proving Granger's legitimacy.
PLUS, considering how rare Broncos will continue to be for a year or two, essentially, nobody .... NOBODY ... will come off of MSRP, let alone dropping to $2k below invoice.

The newly proven integrity and the very low pricing of the Grangetober special are , in my opinion, a big payoff in relation to the $100 (refundable) "investment".

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right there with you at around 5am on October 1st. Lol.
LOL, I was holding steady until Oct. 31st.
Finally decided there was nothing to lose and much to gain.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just my opinion, it was a gamble back then.
Now it is not, Granger is a known quantity.

Back when the reservation was made nobody really knew yet if this was going to be completely legit, no "finance guy" pushing add ons , hard upsell tactics, or other dirty, seedy dealer games, etc etc etc.
Now there have been some deliveries with post delivery reviews showing proving Granger's legitimacy.
PLUS, considering how rare Broncos will continue to be for a year or two, essentially, nobody .... NOBODY ... will come off of MSRP, let alone dropping to $2k below invoice.

The newly proven integrity and the very low pricing of the Grangetober special are , in my opinion, a big payoff in relation to the $100 (refundable) "investment".
Gotcha, I could see it in that way. I personally never questioned them and have an August and a 12:01 10/1 reservation with them. They’re good people.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m an out of state buyer so it’s difficult to do last min planning for vehicle pick up. I also plan on vacationing with bronco directly after pick up which adds more planning but I’m curious if the Bronco could be on hold for me at Granger for 2-4 weeks while I plan the escape up there to finalize delivery?

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess: Because Granger had over 1,000 Bronco orders and now the system is so messed up that your allocation and reservation number don't mean doodley squat.

Had the reservation system worked as intended, your chances of getting a MY21 allocation through Granger were bordering on 0.005%. So you're odds now are based mostly on commodities than anything else (reservation or allocation are out the window for the most part).
Had the reservation system worked as intended/presented, it would have been first come, first served and it would have made zero difference aside from minor transport logistics what dealer you picked or how many orders they had. Thanks for playing though!

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m an out of state buyer so it’s difficult to do last min planning for vehicle pick up. I also plan on vacationing with bronco directly after pick up which adds more planning but I’m curious if the Bronco could be on hold for me at Granger for 2-4 weeks while I plan the escape up there to finalize delivery?
My guess is that won't be a problem. I was at the dealership last week test driving the 2 demos they had and the lot is pretty empty due to very low inventory. They have plenty of space to park a Bronco while it waiting to be picked up. Hunter said they would have new deliveries for a couple of day before pickup just so they can quality check it and make sure it's ready to go. Everyone at the dealership seems pretty easy to work with.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the update!!!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d ask them, but to give you my 2 cents… I talked to Albert about this. I’ll be flying in from Chicago with my wife. He said it wouldn’t be an issue because they typically get a notification of delivery. At that point I asked if I could be safe and book a flight 2-3 weeks after that date and he didn’t see an issue with that.

Now… things have changed since then, but when Broncos were being delivered, I saw many show up before they were supposed to as well.
Sponsored