Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow; looks amazing.

Everyone's photos seriously have me on the fence regarding which vehicle to purchase but today, i'm living vicariously through your Raptor and it's so nice!

basedcookies420

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally had a chance to take everything off yesterday. I feel like these things look goofy with the top off and doors on. Looks much better with everything off. This was my first time driving a vehicle with no doors, glad my mats didn’t fly out.

77678F46-8865-4D90-9B24-0BCC0C94CA8F.jpeg
7008E7B5-CE39-46C0-9EC9-742775CCA69A.jpeg

Ford Bronco Raptor doors removed top removed.jpg
On the configuration tool on the website (the closest I’ll get to a Bronco, or a Bronco Raptor) that they look really good with everything off, or the doors off and the hardtop on…

OP
OP
T Copp

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

On the configuration tool on the website (the closest I’ll get to a Bronco, or a Bronco Raptor) that they look really good with everything off, or the doors off and the hardtop on…
I’ll have to try it with the doors off/hardtop on.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco My Raptor: Fully dressed to naked (top and doors removed) 1665150088226

As much hate as the Raptor fenders get, they may be the reason the Raptor looks so good without top and doors.

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally had a chance to take everything off yesterday. I feel like these things look goofy with the top off and doors on. Looks much better with everything off. This was my first time driving a vehicle with no doors, glad my mats didn’t fly out.

Ford Bronco My Raptor: Fully dressed to naked (top and doors removed) 1665150088226

Those are some amazing looking back seats. I didn’t see those on the order sheet. What’s the option code for those?

OP
OP
T Copp

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Those are some amazing looking back seats. I didn’t see those on the order sheet. What’s the option code for those?
They’re just the standard marine grade vinyl seats.

Soundwave

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same exact build as ours that just showed up today. The only difference is we have a booster and a rear facing seat in the back!
Sponsored