Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an Outer Banks High pkg. The map on the screen does not have any color. There is no wat to get directions. Can someone tell me wtf the thing can be used for.

My 2018 Chevy Colorado had a system 100 times better than this useless piece of junk. I guess you can get a functional system if you sign up for FordPass. Looking at FordPass, the features are pretty much useless………except they track wherever you go and how you drive. AND, they give you $210 of Ford Reward credits. Why would they be so anxious to get you to sign up? My guess is $$$$. Maybe they sell all that info? Then Big Brother can track you constantly. No Thanks.
Sponsored

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Screen took some getting used to.

I use android auto and Google to navigate.

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man how did people ever get around before gps.
Sometimes I kind of miss the game of memorizing the ole take this street, the third left, go down 2 miles and turn right after the funny looking rock, go across the bridge and hit the left but watch out it's pretty hidden behind a blind curve, 7 miles down that road, etc

Sponsored

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I could have ALL old school (mechanical) controls and no silly screen -my bronco would be perfect. I Really do not need to use tech navigation. Enjoy exploring, and using your instinct is truly much more rewarding...tech is an unreliable crutch. I have a lifetime supply of old school paper maps which have way more information and perspective. The older the map- the more interesting sites can be uncovered and discovered in the journey.
That being said - I greatly enjoy my bronco even as it is, and reluctantly accept I live in this century. Ride it hard and get out and explore with a paper map.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an Outer Banks High pkg. The map on the screen does not have any color. There is no wat to get directions. Can someone tell me wtf the thing can be used for.

My 2018 Chevy Colorado had a system 100 times better than this useless piece of junk. I guess you can get a functional system if you sign up for FordPass. Looking at FordPass, the features are pretty much useless………except they track wherever you go and how you drive. AND, they give you $210 of Ford Reward credits. Why would they be so anxious to get you to sign up? My guess is $$$$. Maybe they sell all that info? Then Big Brother can track you constantly. No Thanks.
I just use CarPlay. My Chevy didn't even come with built in NAV and it has every option...

JMB

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have an Outer Banks High pkg. The map on the screen does not have any color. There is no wat to get directions. Can someone tell me wtf the thing can be used for....
Where are you heading to?

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I drive rentals all the time, and the built in Ford NAV is worlds better than some other manufacturers. On par with others. Not worse than any I’ve used. I want to say you don’t know wtf your doing, but I signed up for Ford pass day 1 like a normal person, not sure if that limits your functionality.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I could have ALL old school (mechanical) controls and no silly screen -my bronco would be perfect. I Really do not need to use tech navigation. Enjoy exploring, and using your instinct is truly much more rewarding...tech is an unreliable crutch. I have a lifetime supply of old school paper maps which have way more information and perspective. The older the map- the more interesting sites can be uncovered and discovered in the journey.
That being said - I greatly enjoy my bronco even as it is, and reluctantly accept I live in this century. Ride it hard and get out and explore with a paper map.
Exactly. If one could order a Bronco with analog gauges, and none of the “ hey there is a car next to you” or “ you need a camera to back up even though you have backed up successfully for the last fifty years”, I would have been the first in line.

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is your navagation active? I know with the high package if you dont option "Built in" connected nav. for 3 years, then it's only a 90-day trial. Dont know thats the issue, if not just use your phone.

2022-10-29 (2).jpg

Rockett

Big Bend
First Name
Rockett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No issues here. Mine works fine, but I mostly use the car play anyway.
Sponsored