First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford F-150 4x4 , 11 JK wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, I scrolled through every page to make sure I wasn’t asking for one already posted!
4 door CO Badlands, soft top, optional 33” wheels, modular bumper. Mine is High, but Lux would probably also work fine.
I don't believe these are optional rims, but I'm sure they're 33 " tires, high package, hope this helps, if not, no foul!
Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! image (1)
Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! image (1)
Sponsored

Phoenix9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! 9B2F8A80-F2AC-4A1A-84E8-FED107646D71

Got my photo from Ford today.
Badlands
Hot pepper red
Sasquatch package
Soft top

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't believe these are optional rims, but I'm sure they're 33 " tires, high package, hope this helps, if not, no foul!
Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! 9B2F8A80-F2AC-4A1A-84E8-FED107646D71
It’s a beaut, but yea this are the stock wheels not the optional ones.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrack 4-door
Eruption Green
Tube Steps
Soft Top
Heavy Duty Mod Bumper
PPF

Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! image

Last edited:

Sponsored

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looking for: needle in a hatstack...

2DR First Edition in Area 51

Jdegid_SoCAL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla , Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have a lot of mental illness in this world, if you haven’t noticed.
Creating an environment where someone has something that someone else doesn’t, influences the emotions of the less fortunate and causes them to make bad decisions. Oldest sales technique around and still works today.
Just because a group of people do the same thing doesn’t make them less strange or moral. Plenty examples of that in history.

So do you show people the pic and say “this isn’t mine on the assembly line, it’s someone else picture I lifted off the internet but this is what mine would’ve looked like but I didn‘t get a picture from Ford like this guy did.
Will you tell your grandkids “hey, look at this assembly line photo of another guys Bronco similar to mine.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You've made everyone elses point. The pictures are neat, but not important, and nobody is making a big deal except for you.

Mental illness is typically defined as the abnormal ones (the 1 out of 100) that unfortunately can't quite cope with simple things like participating in logical and respectful conversations.....

If Ford drops the ball and doesn't send me one, I would gladly take a "neat" souvenir of the exact same build as mine.

jtim47Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my 28th new Ford replacing my 2015 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“ This is a hatchet that once was owned by Abraham Lincoln. The ax head and handle have since been replaced, but the tool occupies the same space as the original”.
Just wait until you take delivery of your actual Bronco, and then photo shop it over an assembly line photo…..lol
Note: Before perusing this fast-growing thread, please visit the Production Line Photos site that’s been set up by Hayley from Bronco Babes, (and brought to my attention by @Beach_Bum )! There are many Bronco baby pics there, and you can also check to see if they need yours. Please go there first! 😎

———————————————————————-

Most of us who have received our Broncos (or are about to) have received an email from Ford with a picture of our Bronco as it rolled off the assembly line. However, a few unfortunate souls never got their “baby picture”, and instead got a Dear John letter apologizing. Maybe we can help!

If you never got your photo, post here with the details… Trim level, color, top
material, door count, etc., and maybe someone who owns a perfect match can post their photo, and you can steal it and pretend that it’s your own!

Remember, bolt-on accessories (roof rails, bull bars, etc.) don’t matter, because they’re installed after the photo is taken.

I’ll start with mine. If you never got a photo of your Cyber Orange Black Diamond 4-door with the optional alloy wheels, here you go!

B6691178-FC6A-4618-8C3D-184F529E1F4E.jpeg
2022 Bad Lands desert gray, build date 1/06/2022 delivered 1/29/2022

Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! real picture of my 2022 Ford Bronco rollinmg off the line. 1-6-2022

klyders

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ford xlt supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone have a Cactus Gray, 2dr, Black Diamond w/steelies?

Sponsored

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

nfergy

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500, 2018 Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here is mine!! Big Bend sasquatch, Area 51, Mod Bumper and running boards!

Bronco.jpg
Sponsored