• Total voters

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iconic silver looks much better than I thought it would. Antimatter blue, rapid red, and iconic silver are my top choices but all the colors are pretty good. The only color I would not get is yellow.
Sponsored

Rion

Big Bend
First Name
Rion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Torn between CG, White, and A51. I really need to see it with the actual hard top to see how it pairs up.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would be nice if the Alto Blue on the Sport was available. But apparently, that color is only available at the Hermosillo, Mexico assembly plant. I also think that is the discrepancy in the Cactus Grey. The Sport CG seems to be a lighter washed out CG compared to the Bronco CG.

I'm still on CG in an effort to mimic the CG Unicorn Bronco, but if no white top, then I'm leaning towards AMB.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still on Cyber Orange.......surprises me it is in top 3 as of this post since it probably takes a little more mental gymnastics to commit to in terms of a color on your vehicle

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This breakdown makes sense. The top colors in the survey are Dark Blue, (the very unique Cactus) Gray, Orange, (the very unique A51) Blue, and Blue. Over 65% of respondents at this writing choose from this group.

The remaining 30-35% of respondents chose from Silver, Dark Gray, Dark Red, Red, White, Black - which happen to be the standard "safe" color palette that all manufacturers seem to offer!

This suggests to me that there's room for other "unsafe" colors (browns, greens, yellows) that, if offered would have a take rate high enough to be worth Ford's while to offer!

That said, I'm choosing Rapid Red - I perceive that it's a close match to the Candy Apple Red (code T) offered from late 60's to late 70's, and I'll pay $400 for some nostalgia!

I'm excepting Lightning Blue from this analysis because of limited application - For example's sake, if 200,000 2021 ('22?) Broncos are produced in total, all 7000 First Editions must be painted Lightning Blue to reach the 3.5% level (per this survey) of the total production.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Given the more limited color selection on the base model, most likely Rapid Red for me. But will probably need to see in person and under some different lighting conditions, since it's a metallic.

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Surprised AMB is almost leading the pack given the darkness. Was hoping mine would be fairly exclusive

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve change my mind since voting 30 seconds ago.
Or AMB or Cactus Gray or cyber orange or iconic silver????
0BE1E167-23FF-423B-9EFF-D45663964774.jpeg
So after talking with my wife, I think I have it narrowed down to AMB, velocity blue(depending on delayed or not), or carbonized gray.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like since our old color poll, people have changed their minds multiple times and the old poll is not nearly as relevant. Now with the painted bodies photos & video I would hope people have refined their choice some since July.

I will admit there was a degree of selfish intent here to figure out how exclusive my AMB will be. Haha!
i have no idea!
I think iconic silver followed by carbonized grey and cactus grey, velocity blue and race red ;) haha

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was good and content. Cyber orange ? all day... then the photo posted on the oxford white thread confused the snot outta me again...
Damn you oxford white....

I have to admit I’m easily confused...

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, I"m surprised as well.

I call it "Why not black" blue. lol
I'm going Velocity Blue ....last color that grabbed me this hard was VERY similar to AMB ....Black Sapphire on a 89(?) Vette. Maybe I'm kind of over it???? After like 30 years....

I still have project cars in my mind SCREAMING for that color....like a split bumper Camaro, LOL.

I understand the draw, Once that color grabs you, you're done.:ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco New color poll 9/26 - After seeing painted Bronco bodies 1601244313025

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rapid Red all day, everyday ?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sticking with CO, I've had white/red/black/silver cars, time for something else. I don't like grey in any form and I don't want a dark color. I like the candy apple red, but I've had a red car and orange was my favorite color growing up. Plus it'll look great in front of any background I might drive to :-D
But no matter what color you pick, I'll wave if I see you on the road or trail!