Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
Video of proposal is at:
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/new-ford-bronco-assists-in-a-motor-city-marriage-proposal

DETROIT (FOX 2) - Taylor McQueen hoped for an engagement with the love of her life Daniel Kubistec.

"We were definitely heading in that direction I definitely didn't know it was going to happen when it happened," she said.

But she never expected it to happen in front of her first love, the Ford Bronco.

"I couldn't have asked for anything better, it worked out absolutely perfect," Daniel said.

Ford Bronco New Ford Bronco assists in a marriage proposal 987E33779F6549D1B3E3EB2F33796F3B

Their three-year relationship began in Colorado where they fell in love. This summer the couple traveled to Michigan to spend time with family. All along, Daniel knew he was going to pop the question.

"I knew she loved Broncos and we were going to Michigan, the Ford capital of the world," he said.

So he reached out to his uncle George Goddu, an electric vehicle strategist, who has spent 30 years with Ford Motor Company. His connections helped arrange the tour of the new Ford Bronco.

"Half a dozen people within the company said this would be fun, and cool, and special for this couple, let's make it happen," said Goddu. "And they took time out of their day to make it happen. I think that's one of the special things about Ford, it's a family company."

"It wasn't long ago that Ford acquired the Michigan Central Station. The iconic building and this Bronco prototype became the perfect backdrop for Daniel to ask Taylor for her hand in marriage.

"I was thinking was she even going to notice I am pulling out a ring, or is she going to be so distracted by this car that she has no idea and she thinks I am just tying my shoe or something," Daniel said.

"I was freaking out because of the Bronco, so I was on an adrenaline rush because of that," Taylor said. "And then that didn't cross my mind that he was going to propose.

"Then all of a sudden he got down on one knee and I just freaked out. I was in such shock and then it made total sense, everything kind of came together. I kind of blacked out a bit, it was one of the best moments ever."

Ford Bronco New Ford Bronco assists in a marriage proposal 346B849B28B64A92ABE5D2E06B77794F

The construction workers on the central station kind of saw it happening, and they stopped, and when she stood up and hugged him, they saw it and they all started cheering," Goddu said. "It was one of the things you see in a movie."

"It is the first proposal in front of the Ford Bronco - the new Ford Bronco first in the world can't beat that

Wedding plans are still in the works - but when it comes to what vehicle they will buy - the Ford Bronco was a no-brainer.

"Oh yes, I already put the money down to go get that," she said.

Ford Bronco New Ford Bronco assists in a marriage proposal 8DCFEDF355344FB4BE271E5765D888AB
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very sweet!

Ford Bronco New Ford Bronco assists in a marriage proposal 1598418358092

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How freaking cool. And if she is a member here, she should say Hi!

Very happy for both of them!

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

GOAT Proposal - very cool !

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love how you can see the joy in their eyes even with the masks on.

Congrats guys! (Now... we need to hear details on your Bronco build.)

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This clearly sets a bar for what it takes to see the Bronco first hand.

If anyone of us is hoping to see one before we place our order, you better start saving for an engagement ring.

Holiday

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well done, Daniel and props to the Ford team for making this happen. That's an engagement story she will tell the rest of her life!

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see an Iowa destination wedding in their future. Albert could officiate, and you could easily get a couple hundred Bronco owners to stand in the wedding party!

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations to the happy couple!!!

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love how you can see the joy in their eyes even with the masks on.

Congrats guys! (Now... we need to hear details on your Bronco build.)

Look at both of their eyes again - and you can see that his eyes are definitely looking at that Bronco - just saying :giggle:
Sponsored