First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy V
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
nobody else got theirs installed yet? or any other carbon pieces on the truck?
Sponsored

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

nobody else got theirs installed yet? or any other carbon pieces on the truck?
Received my second one at the end of last week but unfortunately there were similar issues to the first (Cracking and flaking clear coat). The first one had a similar issue in almost the same spot. Lethal was great with getting me a replacement for the first. Interestingly the box doesn't look damaged at all and it was really well packed so don't think it was shipping related.

The other interesting thing I noticed is the hole for the emblem is too small. Unless you drilled it out or shaved down the post of the emblem closest to the cabin it would never fit.

Ford Bronco NEW Ford Performance CARBON FIBER for your Bronco Raptor! thumbnail_IMG_2102

Ford Bronco NEW Ford Performance CARBON FIBER for your Bronco Raptor! thumbnail_IMG_2108

Sponsored

Spyder625

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy V
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
that looks great... i was going with matte then switched my mind last minute.. they both look great.. how easy it was it for the fender pieces?

Spyder625

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy V
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Received my second one at the end of last week but unfortunately there were similar issues to the first (Cracking and flaking clear coat). The first one had a similar issue in almost the same spot. Lethal was great with getting me a replacement for the first. Interestingly the box doesn't look damaged at all and it was really well packed so don't think it was shipping related.

The other interesting thing I noticed is the hole for the emblem is too small. Unless you drilled it out or shaved down the post of the emblem closest to the cabin it would never fit.

Ford Bronco NEW Ford Performance CARBON FIBER for your Bronco Raptor! C327EFFC-7C6F-454B-BAE2-194ADD52BC0B

Ford Bronco NEW Ford Performance CARBON FIBER for your Bronco Raptor! C327EFFC-7C6F-454B-BAE2-194ADD52BC0B
geez, that stinks... yes the holes had to be drilled out to accept raptor logo.

Poor_pharmer

First Edition
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
that looks great... i was going with matte then switched my mind last minute.. they both look great.. how easy it was it for the fender pieces?
“Hardest” part was removing push-pins to remove the wheel well liner. The rest was easy

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

geez, that stinks... yes the holes had to be drilled out to accept raptor logo.
what size bit did you have to use, and did you start from the top or underside?

Spyder625

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy V
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i just literally used the next size up from hole and went from underside after taping it
Sponsored