Sponsored

New Green Dot + "Ordering With Dealer") showing on Ford.com My Reservations Page

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just logged into mine and noticed the same thing. At least it didn't change to "stay pumped"
Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine changed to ā€œordering with dealerā€ too!
I immediately texted my sales person and he said he would check this morning to be sure but thinks itā€™s a go! This is exciting!!

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I immediately texted my sales person and he said he would check this morning to be sure but thinks itā€™s a go! This is exciting!!
Very much doubt it means anything other than Ford updating their web interface.

hauspwr

Badlands
First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine changed too, but still shows a black diamond when i ordered a badlands... i guess a green dot is better than a red x. :)

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order is 99ā€™d as I wait for the MOD top, and I have the same image. I wouldnā€™t get your hopes up, itā€™s likely an update to the webpage.
Well hockey sticks. I got excited.. mine is code 19 and thought maybe this was good news..

Sponsored

Freebird32

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F150 4x4, 82 Toyota 4x4 orig owner, 08 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So like the impatient person I am, Iā€™ve been stalking my order page since I converted from reservation to order.
I check mine pretty frequently too. Based on what Ford is doing it is probably just another red herring to get our hopes up. It might mean they finally got around to counting it, lol. Iā€™m not holding my breath for my day 2 OB, SAS, 4dr, 2.7, Tow, MIC to trigger an email from Ford anytime soon. It is becoming my Rip VanWinkle edition šŸ˜“šŸ˜‚.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very much doubt it means anything other than Ford updating their web interface.
Reading other threads on it and after thinking you were just being funny or poking the bear, youā€™re serious. What a gut check. I was seriously so excited. This is worse than their fucking marketing emails with old articles. How many other people just got their hopes up this morning after waiting over a year. What a fucking joke, Ford.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reading other threads on it and after thinking you were just being funny or poking the bear, youā€™re serious. What a gut check. I was seriously so excited. This is worse than their fucking marketing emails with old articles. How many other people just got their hopes up this morning after waiting over a year. What a fucking joke, Ford.
Why would it mean anything beyond exactly what it says on the site? It appears to mean exactly what it says on the site.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s weird. Mine says Ordering with Dealer, but according to most itā€™s all more than likely a glitch to begin with anyway. Stay Pumped, my butt.

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would it mean anything beyond exactly what it says on the site? It appears to mean exactly what it says on the site.
What are trying to say to me? One minute you say itā€™s more than likely a glitch and now suggesting I should believe it since it says ordering with dealer.. and if youā€™re just yanking my chain to yank it, have a great day.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What are trying to say to me? One minute you say itā€™s more than likely a glitch and now suggesting I should believe it since it says ordering with dealer.. and if youā€™re just yanking my chain to yank it, have a great day.
Never said it was glitch. Just Ford updating their web interface. It is literally saying exactly what it is meant to say.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody elseā€™s reservation page have some minor changes or looks like the picture below. It now shows ordering with dealer with a green dot and my order date is one day earlier than when I actually ordered it? Now shows 1/27/21 and I ordered on 1/28/21. Is this new or does something like this happen when you get scheduled?

Edit: Shows this while using my phone not sure if PC shows the same.

Ford Bronco New Green Dot + "Ordering With Dealer") showing on Ford.com My Reservations Page 1627995956880
Mine says the same. but the weird thing is, I reserved a Big Bend but I ordered BaseSquatch and it does not show up there. No information on the Order # either. Unless Reservation Number is Order # šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø My Reservation Date is 3/5/2021 but my Order Date is 07/21/2021.

Ford Bronco New Green Dot + "Ordering With Dealer") showing on Ford.com My Reservations Page 1627996549727

spada

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I figured the new green dot that I saw today didn't mean much. It's just supposed to make us feel good.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh the fun and cruel games the IT guys at Ford like to play with us. Lol. I can see a hard working little Millennial coming to work yesterday in a mischievous mood and saying to himself/herselfā€¦ā€letā€™s stir some shit up ā€œ. Hahaha.
Side note I have two reservations ā€¦.one 99 and one 19 that I placed for order. Both say the same thing with green dot. It means nothing.
Sponsored