First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a year and half and finally decided to join. I searched for my question and couldn't find, so please forgive me if this has already come up. I have a first night reservation, 4D Big Bend, 2.3, Sasquatch, Area 51, mid package. I got my VIN and build date of 6/28 in late April, and no communication for the next month or so. Last week, when the bad email came out about scheduling changes, I clicked on the link in the email and it initially said my Bronco was in production, and the next day it went back to just saying Order Confirmed. I didn't think it was a big deal because of all the glitches on the website. Like most of you, I've been checking my VIN every day to see if I have a window sticker, and still nothing. I figured I wasn't getting built this week, and that was confirmed on Tuesday morning by my dealer.
My question is, I checked the tracker yesterday and all of a sudden, my last name is no longer listed. The Customer Name field is completely blank. Is this just another glitch or is it something to be concerned about?
Thanks to everyone on this site for all the great info you provide. It's incredibly helpful especially when you have a dealer that is nice but doesn't know a lot.
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wouldn't be concerned that your name disappeared from the tracker, I think many reported this. More concerning is that you have no confirmation of build status. You should dig deeper on this sites tracker, Ford.com and with your dealer.

OP
OP

goodnterribles

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wouldn't be concerned that your name disappeared from the tracker, I think many reported this. More concerning is that you have no confirmation of build status. You should dig deeper on this sites tracker, Ford.com and with your dealer.
Sorry, I left off that my dealer informed me on Tuesday that my build week is now 7/26, which I told him about the MAP shutdown, and he had no idea. But I've had no email from Ford telling when my new build week is, and the order tracker hasn't updated.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd give this number a call and provide them with your VIN, they'll be able to give you the latest build estimate - 1-800-344-4375

I wasn't getting email updates for my build date changes but they were able to provide it. Good luck

OP
OP

goodnterribles

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'd give this number a call and provide them with your VIN, they'll be able to give you the latest build estimate - 1-800-344-4375

I wasn't getting email updates for my build date changes but they were able to provide it. Good luck
Thank you guys for the help. I'm trying to not focus on it so much knowing how everything changes weekly, but for whatever reason the last few days seemed off to me.

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@goodnterribles nothing you've said sounds terrible, I wouldn't worry too much about it, I bet you'll either get pulled forward a week or have a build day the first week of August

OP
OP

goodnterribles

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Just got off the phone with the Bronco Customer Service people and they stated I'm scheduled to build on 7/20, so that's definitely great news.
Also, the # you listed in this post is not the right # (it's 334), and that took me to some weird survey about auto insurance and roadside assistance. I got a good chuckle about it once I figured out I was calling the wrong #.
Thanks again for your help!

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got off the phone with the Bronco Customer Service people and they stated I'm scheduled to build on 7/20, so that's definitely great news.
Also, the # you listed in this post is not the right # (it's 334), and that took me to some weird survey about auto insurance and roadside assistance. I got a good chuckle about it once I figured out I was calling the wrong #.
Thanks again for your help!
:ROFLMAO: apologies
Sponsored