Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

going in a couple of weeks, super excited to finally see fall and enjoy the bronco while doing it. two questions for those that have been:
can we bring a cooler for drinks/snacks?
You certainly can but truthfully they provide a ton of snacks that you can grab as well as a Yeti that you can fill to bring with.

also, my guest has asked about the, uh, bathroom situation (i.e. are there breaks in there somewhere near facilities, or do i need to pack some TP for the bushes? haha)
There are breaks (after morning session and lunch) back at basecamp with a nice bathroom there. Wouldn't hurt to bring TP in case.
Sponsored

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
going in a couple of weeks, super excited to finally see fall and enjoy the bronco while doing it. two questions for those that have been:
also, my guest has asked about the, uh, bathroom situation (i.e. are there breaks in there somewhere near facilities, or do i need to pack some TP for the bushes? haha)
As Firehawk said, yes you are more than welcome to bring a cooler.

In the morning you'll be around Basecamp for the first couple of hours. You really won't need to bring those things with you in the morning, but you can if you want. After the ORX course you will be assigned vehicles for the day and at that point you will want to make sure that you have everything you need for the day with you. Weather dependent, you may not be back to Basecamp until dinner at the end of the day.

Around Basecamp you'll have opportunities to use the restroom. You'll also have a chance at lunch to use the restroom. The afternoon can be a little bit of a long time without a bathroom break (like 4 hours). Depending on exactly how things go, there may be an opportunity for an afternoon bathroom break, but there is no guarantee on an afternoon bathroom break. The lead vehicle should have wipes/tp, but it's probably not a terrible idea to bring some. Sometimes adding an afternoon bathroom break means completely missing an afternoon trail.

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You going this weekend? My wife and I will be there Saturday, driving up from Baltimore Friday.

RiotSquirrel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Florida (The pines part, not the palms part)
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You going this weekend? My wife and I will be there Saturday, driving up from Baltimore Friday.
We'll be there the first part of October, ended up having to delay it a little from my initial plan due to work schedule conflicts. Let me know how it is up there, all the photos I've seen so far look like an awesome time

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking like it is going to be a wet one on my scheduled day (this Saturday 10/21). Any tips for it? In the back of my mind, I am a little concerned about wet leaves causing issues.

Sponsored

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking like it is going to be a wet one on my scheduled day (this Saturday 10/21). Any tips for it? In the back of my mind, I am a little concerned about wet leaves causing issues.
Was raining the majority of the time I was there and was a blast. Bring/wear rain gear and you'll be good to go. Even if you forget, they have ponchos! What makes the NH site unique is the mud. None of the other places offer that "experience" regularly.

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was raining the majority of the time I was there and was a blast. Bring/wear rain gear and you'll be good to go. Even if you forget, they have ponchos! What makes the NH site unique is the mud. None of the other places offer that "experience" regularly.
Thanks! I was a little bummed about the rain, but sounds like it might be an enhancement in a way.

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Assuming that it's raining reasonably hard, the rain will wash the leaves (and dirt) off the steep parts, which in general will improve traction.

The wet leaves might make the flat sections a little slippier, but as long as you're going slow that will be fine.

Please do bring rain gear.
Yes there will be disposable ponchos available, but using those in addition to normal rain gear may be a good idea.

Last edited:

Squatched

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be going Saturday as well. It’s looking like it will rain my entire stay in NH…

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got my Wildtrak and went to check out the Off-roadeo reservations, but the NH location is grayed out. Anyone know if it's closed for the season or how I can know when to make a reservation for the NH spot?

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my Wildtrak and went to check out the Off-roadeo reservations, but the NH location is grayed out. Anyone know if it's closed for the season or how I can know when to make a reservation for the NH spot?
I believe they are closed in NH through the ski season. Maybe try booking for May/June?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe they are closed in NH through the ski season. Maybe try booking for May/June?
@BroncoAZ is correct. The New Hampshire location is at Gunstock Mountain Ski Resort—the Off-Roadeo itself only runs outside of ski season (May - October).

Last year they opened sign-up in March. But I know they've had to cut back dates due to the lack of sign-ups, so not sure what their plan is for this year. Bronco Nation will usually send out an announcement via email/website when dates open.

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny enough, the Off-rodeo folks called me a month or so ago because I had started my registration but had not completed it....asking if I had any questions to finalize. I told them I was waiting for NH to open up for 2024....they said the system should open in March.

We live 40 minutes from Gunstock....so hoping to book a date for 2024.

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Last year opening date was May 19th. I'd expect something similar this year. I haven't heard an official starting date for this year.

Usually they don't open up reservations until a couple months before the actual dates, so as others have said March timeframe is reasonable.

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you guys for the reply. I did get a response from Off-Roadeo and they confirmed that " New Hampshire Bronco Off-Roadeo does not operate during the winter season. More events should be opening in New Hampshire when our Spring and Summer dates are released. Our dates are released seasonally, so keep an eye out on your email, and on the Bronco Off-Roadeo website for any updates. "

Turns out - this is a great excuse to make my first trip to Vegas and do the Off-Roadeo there!
Sponsored